Recent content by cgbartek

1. C

FS: Blast City

Yep, these are back up for sale. Due to many issues I've had with non-payment, I will no longer put items on hold for others until a down payment has been made. Feel free to ask questions and request pics though. Namco Cyberlead - SOLD Honestly it's not in the greatest shape, so I'm selling...
  2. C

FS: Cyberlead, Blast City (East Coast)

Okay I have two candies officially for sale: Namco Cyberlead Honestly it's not in the greatest shape, so I'm selling it at a loss. The dual-sync Nanao MS9 monitor is beautiful and the LCD marquee works great, but the cabinet is very yellowed and only has a 1P control panel (can be upgraded to...
  3. C

IC: Blast Cities, candies, monitors on the East Coast

**EDIT** Loose monitors added. I have 3 Blast City candy cabinets for sale, all basically in B- condition, all basically working. All monitors have some slight burn-in, some lighter than others (of the 4 Blast Cities I have, only one had zero burn and it's mine :angry:) If you are very serious...
  4. C

WTB: Candy Cab Parts

Hey, I figured it was worth a try. I'm looking for the following: A Toshiba A68KJU96X 29" tube (you can find them in Konami Windy, Astro City, etc. cabinets. Before I hack up my Windy to make a different monitor fit into it, I figured I'd check and see if anyone had an extra tube laying around...
  5. C

WTB: 6-slot cabinet parts

I recently bought a 6-slot Neo-Geo cabinet; it's in poor cosmetic shape but salvagable if I can find some parts. What I need: - marquee with 6 windows - EL assemblies (I think there are 2, with 3 EL panels on each) - LED credit boards - side art(?) - control panel overlay - unbent bezel - locks...
  6. C

FS: Arcade games, Pinball machines in N. FL

** Update: Candies are on hold until further notice and another pinball machine has been added ** Okay I have way too much stuff in my living room and have to get rid of a few games and projects to clear out some space. Here's what I have: 2 Crowin Case candy cabinets (ON HOLD) Both wired for...
  7. C

WTB: Blast City CP, Nanao Chassis, Model3->JAMMA Harness...

The other day I picked up a Blast City with Bass Fishing in it, and I need some parts to make it a nice Naomi or JAMMA cabinet: - A Blast City Control Panel, preferably 2p, 6 button - Nanao Tri-Sync chassis in working condition - Either a Model3 -> JAMMA or Model3 -> JVS harness - Generic Blast...
  8. C

FS: Candy cabinets in Jax, FL

I have here two empty Irem Madonna cabinets. They're both a little dirty and missing monitors. One works, the other needs a power supply. All offers will be considered. I've also got a Crowin Case candy I'm considering selling; it works great and has a 29" rotatable monitor. PM me to make an...
  9. C

FS: Candy cabinets, etc. in Jacksonville, FL

I have the following arcade items for sale in Jacksonville, FL. Crowin Case (Korean candy cabinet) - $400 This import JAMMA cabinet was modeled after the Japanese sitdown cabinets. It's in overall good condition, has a nice 29" rotatable monitor, a front panel for easy game swapping. The...
  10. C

What's up with this Neo Print?

Can anyone tell me if this is a Neo Print or a conversion from a Neo Print? I checked Apple Industries' website (the company that bought the Neo Print technology from SNK) and I don't see that particular model anywhere. I think it says "Amazing"... something on the sideart, but I can't make...
  11. C

No Sound on 6-Slot PCB

I picked up an untested 6-slot recently and was surprised to see that it booted up and played games perfectly, except there is no sound at all. I've tried hooking up headphones, test mode, using the sliders, and swapping the Z-80. No luck. I'm 90% sure the 12v is working, but I'll test that out...
  12. C

Super Neo 29 LCD Problems

I just picked up a Super Neo 29 type II yesterday and I'm having problems getting the LCD display working. It's getting power because it lights up, but I can't get it to show anything. I discovered it was unplugged in the back, so I hooked it up, still nothing. There are switches inside the...