Recent content by chainsawyak

1. chainsawyak

Guerilla War arcade cabinet?

How's everybody been? It's been quite a while.... So I'm finally moving into a place where I can keep an arcade cabinet, and I'm going to fulfill my dream of having a vertical-monitor rotary cab. My plan is to get a Guerilla War cabinet, but upon searching eBay they don't appear to be readily...
  2. chainsawyak

WTB: Boxed JAP Home Cart System

What's up people? I'm looking for what the title says. I'm looking to spend around $200 on one from a seller in the U.S. so shipping won't be insane. I think that's a pretty reasonable offer, isn't it?
  3. chainsawyak

beautiful

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Southwest/12/29/woman.slain.ap/index.html
  4. chainsawyak

Any neo.com drummers?

So I got a sweet ass deal on a kit not too long ago, $150 for a full kit with Zildjian ride and crash symbols and it's awesome. I went out today and picked up a double-bass rig for more than I paid for the entire kit ($179) and it's amazing. I want to learn how to do grindcore blastbeats and...
  5. chainsawyak

Rob Halford re-joins Judas Priest...

Oh hell yes. buttrock buttrock buttrock buttrock buttrock buttrock buttrock buttrock
  6. chainsawyak

Who has been using my name at the NGF forum?

Okay, so I stop by their forums randomly tonight for a good laugh and I see a post made by me that I did not make. So I'm all like "WTF is this shit?" Then I check my recent posts and I find 30 other posts by me that I didn't make. Mike, did I leave my name logged in on your computer or...
  7. chainsawyak

Would these joystick extenders work with the Neo?

Yeah, so I did a search of the forums for joystick extenders and I found a link somebody provided to a site that had them listed but I couldn't order from... They had a number to a place that I just called and that company didn't even have them listed in their system. Then I did a Google search...
  8. chainsawyak

Headphone jack: The answer to all of my Super Nova sound problems.

Bless SNK's kind soul for making the MVS hardware so home friendly. So yeah, I had been having a lot of trouble with the audio jacks of my Nova. The left one came unscrewed and since I was too lazy to get it screwed back in, I just let it dangle where I knew eventually it would come loose. So...
  9. chainsawyak

How the hell will the E-reader work with the GBA sp?

Yeah, so I'm looking at pictures of this new GBA and even seeing stores that are bundling the E-reader with the thing, and I can't figure out for the life of me how the fuck they will work together. I see the cartridge port on one end, and the link port on the other... Then I look at my...
  10. chainsawyak

Happy birthday Jesus; rarehero.

Both of my saviors were born on the same day. What are the odds of that?
  11. chainsawyak

Top 10 albums of the year?

2002 was a fucking awesome year for music. What's everybody's picks for Top 10? Here's mine: 1.) Norma Jean - Bless the Martyr and Kiss the Child 2.) mewithoutYou - [A->B] Life 3.) Dark Tranquility - Damage Done 4.) Hopesfall - The Satellite Years 5.) Atreyu - Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses...
  12. chainsawyak

GROWL

This game is bad-ass... So many weapons in just the first level. A beat-em-up about animal protection? Best plot ever. Anyone played this?
  13. chainsawyak

Raguy: How the fuck do you pronounce it?

I honestly just don't know... For years I've avoided the subject and called it Blue's Journey. But now the question is back.. How is this word pronounced? Rag-eye? Ragu-ey? Is there a Japanese syllable by syllable translation? Where did this word come from? Why didn't they just call it Blues...
  14. chainsawyak

Reasons Ninja Combat is better than Final Fight:

A.) It's better than every game. 2.) It's longer D.) It has more characters. 4.) It has more enemy types in the first level than Final Fight has in the whole game. E.) It's better than Final Fight. 6.) The Weapons kick more ass. G.) It's better than every game. 8.) It has awesome voice acting...