Recent content by chimera

1. C

WTB: Snes E.V.O. Search For Eden cart

Hey guys. Im looking to buy an EVO cart for the super nintendo. Looking for the cart only and also in good condition with no tears or fading in the label. I got the money ready so pm me if you want to let yours go :) Thanks for looking.
  2. C

WTB: NGPC Magical Drop and MVS games

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some MVS and Neo Geo Pocket Games right now. If you have any on my list you want to let go please send a PM my way and let me know. Thanks for looking :) I would prefer these to be loose carts but complete games would be fine as well. MVS List: Twinkle Star...
  3. C

Need Help Repairing Neo Conversion Cab

Hey guys, Im looking to get a MVS cabinet and found the only one in my area on craigslist within very reasonable distance. I talked to the guy and he said everything works fine and it is a two slot system with two games (samurai showdown and metal slug 3) that are interchangeable lol. I plan on...
  4. C

WTB: snes mini

Hey, everyone I'm looking for a snes mini. I plan on doing the RGB mod to it. If you have a working snes mini PM with a reasonable price and we can discuss the details. Console only is preferred but if you wanna hook me up with other accessories or games for a reasonable price that's fine too...
  5. C

Delete

Posted in wrong section. PLEASE DELETE...
  6. C

WTB: US snes scart cable

Hi everyone. I want to buy a snes scart cable for a US console. If anybody has one available let me know or shoot me a pm. Thanks for looking.
  7. C

WTB: Pochi and Nyaa

I know its a long shot but if some one has a spare Pochi and Nyaa MVS cart I would be interested in buying it lol. Or If you know where I can get one please pm me. Thanks!
  8. C

WTB: Popfull Mail Sega Cd

Hi!! I am looking to buy a complete Popful Mail Sega cd game. Looking for it in great condition with no scratches. Help!!!!
  9. C

WTB Neo Bomberman

Hello everyone. I am looking to buy a Neo Bomberman. Original label would be great but I think i would be able to live with a reproduction label. I just don't want a bootleg. Help.. EDIT. I got the money ready to buy it...
  10. C

MVS Metal Slug 3 CRC NG?

Hi everyone. I recently bought a Metal Slug 3 and I am getting errors. I'm 99.99 percent sure it is real metal slug but i dont understand why it is showing ups as NG upon the crc check. The gamecart check shows this: rom region: 9763419E NG rom bank 0: C17DOCD1 NG rom bank 1: A421C2AB NG...