Recent content by chipperkwah

1. chipperkwah

Korg, Moog, Roland, etc.

What kind of music with what kind of gear? Wondering who here likes to make electronic music. I've been messing around a lot lately with the volca series and nanoloop.
  2. chipperkwah

WALKING WITH DINOSAURS

Taken right at the moment of conception.
  3. chipperkwah

Metroid Prime Trilogy, Super Metroid, Super Mario RPG, and more!

Getting rid of some stuff I have cluttering up my room. Everything is working great, no issues. Prices include shipping. Lower 48 only please. Paypal only please. I prefer PP gift, but you are welcome to pay the 3% if you're not comfortable paying by gift. Either way works perfectly fine for...
  4. chipperkwah

FS: MVS carts and kits. Magical Drop II kit, Gururin, etc. LOWER PRICES

I'm clearing out stuff I haven't played in a while to fund some Toyota goodies. Everything is working perfectly, original SNK. NO BOOTS! I only took board pictures for stuff I thought people would be concerned about. Fear not, I was careful with the labels when opening the carts. Please feel...
  5. chipperkwah

IC: Neo MVS-U4 cab

Not getting out of the hobby or anything, just going to be moving next month and I could use some $$. I haven't been playing it much lately as I seem to be playing mostly pc engine stuff or new leaf in my spare time. So, if you are interested in purchasing the cab just drop me a line. I...
  6. chipperkwah

Coffee love

Do you count the minutes to your next cup? I live with some pretty big coffee nerds, so we get new gadgets from time to time. Wondering what kind of gear everyone is using to get their fix. I've been lusting after a porlex for a while now.. My current setup is: hario skerton grinder, hario...
  7. chipperkwah

Revenge of Death Adder cab on craigslist (not mine)

I don't have the money for it right now, but this game is fantastic. Someone please go pick this up and enjoy it for me :crying: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/vgm/3700011741.html
  8. chipperkwah

Random game stuff... More to come!

Selling some stuff, I'll be adding more after I get off work and take some pictures. If you think a price is too high, just make me an offer or let me know. GBA games ------------------------- Both original, working perfectly. Mario 3 and Fire Red. Fire red has a small stress fracture and no...
  9. chipperkwah

If you like cars..

..you should check out Petrolicious. One of my favorite videos on the site http://www.petrolicious.com/land-of-lancia Another awesome video on Depth of Speed http://vimeo.com/joshclason/plunge
  10. chipperkwah

WANTED: Jamma to MVS cabinet adapter

Looking for an adapter that will allow me to play jamma boards in my MVS cab. I know that boards will work fine for the most part in the cab, but I would like the audio wired correctly to both speakers, and I want my test button to work. I know jammaboards has one but I've heard that they can...
  11. chipperkwah

WTB: Original R-Type pcb

I've always regretted selling my r-type dedicated, so now I'm looking for the board. I want to play it again! Shoot me a PM if you have one and we can talk. Jacob
  12. chipperkwah

Low right channel audio on MVS-U4/25 cab

I've got a 4 slot motherboard in my neo cab, but have very low audio on the right speaker. I was going to replace the caps in the audio section, but thought I would try a 2 slot board in the cab that I know has good audio on both channels. Once again, I got very low audio on the right speaker...
  13. chipperkwah

FOUND! Metal Slug X MVS

I would like to exchange my money for your metal slug x on mvs. Gotta be original. Let's make this happen. Jacob
  14. chipperkwah

Anyone here read the dark tower series?

Currently reading Song of Susannah, started this series years ago but stopped halfway through. Been spending the past couple of weeks going through the whole thing again from the beginning. Favorite book so far has been The Wind Through the Keyhole. Great books.
  15. chipperkwah

PRICE DROP!!! WTS: Nikon F2

Dropping this to $100 plus shipping, U.S. only. Not really game related, but I figured and see if any of you were interested in this before it goes on the bay or craigslist. Selling my Nikon F2 Photomic, it's been a great camera but I haven't used it regularly for about a year now. Bought it...