Recent content by ChoAniki

1. ChoAniki

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Very cool :D. Man, that thing is gigantic xD. The purchases aren't that interesting, 4 games (Puzzle Bobble, Fatal Fury 2, Shock Troopers and Neo Geo Cup 98) are from a admin from Neo Geo Europe on Facebook, really cool dude :D. The Neo Turf Masters and the CD controller is from eBay. The...
  2. ChoAniki

Which details do you want to know? How I purchased the stuff or what my first experiences are with the neo geo?
  3. ChoAniki

WTB: Shock Troopers 1 MVS and Crossed Swords MVS

Yeah, sorry. I would ask you but I don't know when I get the privileges for PMs and don't want to wait until then because I wanted to play the game really badly. I purchased it on Facebook from an Admin from Neo Geo Europe.
  4. ChoAniki

Shock Trooper arrived. Need only Crossed Swords.
  5. ChoAniki

Yeah, finally I can play my Neo Geo CMVS :D. I'm excited to play Original Neo Geo for the first time :D.
  6. ChoAniki

Neo Turf Masters MVS Serial Number Misprint

I started it on my CMVS and it runs fine and PCBs are legit. I can't play it because one damn seller didn't shipped the controller after over a week and get no responses. I started collecting MVS recently so I was dependent getting the controller from him... I can finally start playing Neo Geo...
  7. ChoAniki

Neo Turf Masters MVS Serial Number Misprint

Hey, got my Neo Turf Masters lately and saw that on the last number 1 is also lightly printed 2. Just wanted to ask if something like that happen more often or not? Of course I will sell it for thousands of euros because it's a ultra rare unique cart and people will care so damn much about a...
  8. ChoAniki

Nostalgia Boner

Yeah, I agree, thats the disadvantage when you only play comfort games, but who am I to judge? When somebody is happy with that it's his choice. Personally I want to play the best games for each console so I do a lot of research so I get everything I want the console have to offer and in the end...
  9. ChoAniki

Nostalgia Boner

As long he has fun I don't see the problem.
  10. ChoAniki

Nostalgia Boner

I can absolutely understand why somebody don't like the N64 but Jesus Christ, it's like some of you saw there loved ones dying because they played with the N64 xD.
  11. ChoAniki

Yeah, last three weeks I wasnt really active because I got a girlfriend outta the blue, I think thats a good excuse xD. Get my CMVS next week and I need to get my Neo Turf Masters from the packingstation. Overall im more of the silent reader then who posts a lot but I still try to write when I...
  12. ChoAniki

Nostalgia Boner

Yeah that was the idea xD. When you want to read something personal about me you have a lot and when don't want to you have a funny picture :D.
  13. ChoAniki

Nostalgia Boner

Ahhh, yes, my Nostalgia boner. I made this years ago because I found the term Nostalgia boner funny and did this. But overall I wanted to give my thoughts on nostlagia itself because I find it quite fascinating how it works and what it does. In this case I want to talk about my favorite...
  14. ChoAniki

Oh alright, I understand. Don't know how the get PM priviledges. I'm still fairly new here so I could understand when it would be denied.
  15. ChoAniki

Hey, wanted to start my collection with these two, Neo Turf Masters is on the way :D. Don't care too much about label or cartridge condition as long it's reflected in the price. Just loose cartridges, doesn't matter which region as long the prices aren't too much higher. Would pay for Shock...