Recent content by ChopstickSamurai

1. ChopstickSamurai

Project Neon - possible neogeo shmup in the works

This looks pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing some reviews once it's released.
  2. ChopstickSamurai

Tapatalk Part Deux

Tapatalk is working just fine for me now. Glad to see the forum back!
  3. ChopstickSamurai

RIP Ricky Powell

Homeboy throw in the towel, Your girl got dicked by Ricky Powell! RIP https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/ricky-powell-photographer-beastie-boys-obit-tributes-1122319/
  4. ChopstickSamurai

PS4 Games

I have a bunch of PS4 games for sale. All are in like new condition, and a few are still sealed. I've done my best to price these, so let me know if I'm off base. All are US region unless specified. Free shipping for orders over $30, and let's keep it to the US for now with the pandemic...
  5. ChopstickSamurai

FS: PC Engine SCART RGB cables & RAU-30

My PC Engine setup has evolved over the years which has left me with a few cables I no longer need. So I figured I’d offer them up here for sale. All prices are shipped within the US. I’d like to avoid international shipping at the moment due to the pandemic. Shipping in the US is slow as...
  6. ChopstickSamurai

FS: Alien vs. Predator CPS2 Phoenixed A&B Set

This has been sold. Thanks for the interest! Hi all. I have an Asia region Aliens vs. Predator CPS2 Phoenixed A&B board set for sale. The torn mangy label was replaced with a reproduction one from Jasen’s Customs. The fan was also replaced with a quieter one from Jamma Nation X, and at some...
  7. ChopstickSamurai

Happy Birthday themisterfalcon, Renmauzo, & that stupid faggit ChopstickSamurai!

Happy Birthday to two cool lads and one massive faggit! Hope you guys have a good one!
  8. ChopstickSamurai

SOLD FS: Datapath Vision RGB E1s Video Capture Card

This has been sold. Thanks! So I picked this up off that seller on eBay awhile back. Fast forward to a week off from work, and it's time to install and play with the card. Unfortunately this is a PCI Express card and my machine only has PCIe. I should've actually checked before pulling the...
  9. ChopstickSamurai

Harlan Ellison dead at 84

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/06/29/obituaries/harlan-ellison-intensely-prolific-science-fiction-writer-dies-at-84.html Loved his writing and all his crazy quirks. RIP Harlan.
  10. ChopstickSamurai

[SOLD] HAS v2 Supergun

SOLD. Thanks for looking! I recently upgraded to a HAS v3, so I no longer need my old v2. This Supergun is made and sold by RGB on the SHMUPS forum. He sells many accessories for it over on SHMUPS too, including kick harnesses and Saturn controller adapters. This one only includes the...
  11. ChopstickSamurai

[SOLD] MVS Carts

All sold. Thanks for looking! SOLD Magical Drop 2 (Japanese) $25 Shipped Spin Master (Japanese "Miracle Adventure" with flyers) $65 Gururin w/ Neo Mini Box $75 League Bowling (Japanese) w/ Neo Mini box $60 Nam 1975 $90 The Super Spy w/ mini marquee $60 shipped Shock Troopers...
  12. ChopstickSamurai

WTB: Reto Gamer Magazines

Hey all. I'm looking to fill some holes in my run of Retro Gamer Magazines. If you have any you'd like to part with send me a PM. I'm looking for these issues: 1 (original print), 24, 25, 35, 38 - 40, 52, 53, 55, 56, 60, 62 - 66, 74, 92, 95, 98, 101, 102, 105 - 111, 114 - 116, 137 Thanks in...
  13. ChopstickSamurai

Record collecting

Any Catherine Wheel fans here?
  14. ChopstickSamurai

Found

Found what I was looking for, thanks!