Recent content by chris1

1. chris1

Universe Bios 4.0 MVS/AES released!

Wow great work..
  2. chris1

Neo Geo Link-Up Feature Glossary info question.(MODS/SHAWN)

Also check-ask here... https://www.facebook.com/groups/neogeoforlife/ several of the members have been linking lately..whom are also members here..
  3. chris1

What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

TOP HUNTER..
  4. chris1

Please if you have any,Add more info to the topic for future Linkers..
  5. chris1

Picked up an empty Big Red

Ah I remember when I wanted one of those so bad...
  6. chris1

Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide

Thank you..
  7. chris1

Best place to replace cabinet glass?

I need a piece of glass for my Street Fighter II CE...before doing that anyway to get scratches out of the glass?
  8. chris1

Excellent .. Thanks for the link vectorman
  9. chris1

I got old,3 kids later but still fully into the NEO GEO ,kids just enjoying playing it more then I have the time to today ..: )
  10. chris1

I had linked up an AES to MVS..but you have to have a unibos chip in one of the systems to change the setting to Home Console on the MVS ..or MVS/Arcade if using an AES.. Sorry it's been a long time the Unibios setting name may be different....But both the AES and MVS have to match via both...
  11. chris1

Dreamcast Kiosk

Excellent got it shoot me a text when you're free .. Funny I haven't been here so long I had an old message about STV stuff I haven't had that stuff in years
  12. chris1

Dreamcast Kiosk

I hear you my friend, so busy and life trying to Make $$.. I have three kids now ..my oldest (Chris1)14 years old now.. Look me up on Facebook Daryll Foti Yes I'm very interested in it .. i'm just not sure what I could offer you in trade ..
  13. chris1

Dreamcast Kiosk

Funny thing we probably know which other I just haven't been around here in a while I still have my Neo Geo stuff though. Just been really busy no time to come hang out Here