Recent content by chrisr

1. chrisr

For all big Viewpoint fans

It took me over 4 years to beat that game and I played it quite a bit. Really interesting write up.
  2. chrisr

NGF at the Colorado Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown 2019 Sunday May 26th.

I have always attend this yearly pinball show since it is right around the corner from my house. They are having a swap meet this year on Sunday morning and I have decided to bring out some Neo Geo Treasures for display and sale or trade. I will be bringing the world famous NGW Mat as seen in...
  3. chrisr

misc neo geo collectible items

I was looking for some stuff for someone and decided to take a mass picture of a few things I dug out. It has been a few years since I have gotten the motivation to sell of of this stuff, so if you see something you want, let me know, because it might be another few years before I find the time...
  4. chrisr

Meet the NGF team in Socal for your in-person KOF 2000 US authentication NEXT WEEK!

Given all of the recent drama around the fraudulent cartridges trying to be peddled by some, The NGF team has decided to open up our trip to Southern California to personal on-site authentications for the owners of the rarest official neo geo game ever released, The King of Fighters English...
  5. chrisr

The KOF 2000 English Authentication explained

The biggest thing about high value items is provenance, since the investment is substantial. The problem with the neo geo scene is high quality printing is now available, and as everyone has seen, bootlegging expensive cartridge is too tempting for the scammers. The KOF 2000 was not immune to...
  6. chrisr

FS: Large Neo Geo Keychain / Figure lot

Cleaning out the rest of my extra keychains and some nice figures. If you look closely you will see some really rare and nice AOF3 and SS chains.... Looking for $3 each as a lot or $8 bucks if you want to cherry pick - minimum $20. pic here: Contact me via email at my cray@neo!geofreak.com...
  7. chrisr

Ninja Masters original artwork

Since I cannot link pictures from my site, I can only say go check it out. These are not for sale at the moment, just trying to get some ideas on how to deal with the massive amount of artwork type stuff I have. There is a link on the main page to the Ninja Masters stuff.
  8. chrisr

Many more random Neo Geo related collectible items up

I put up some additional items, including some cool keychains for like $2 each. Hit my site - if you do not know what the url is, you probably would not want what I am selling anyway!
  9. chrisr

FS: New Neo Geo Collectible Items for sale. Magical Drop 3, KOF, SSC, etc

You can find the pics at the "usual" place.
  10. chrisr

FS: Neo Geo Lighters - Start of sale

I posted some pictures as I start going shelf by shelf to sell my neo geo items before I make my move. Pictures up at www..com Prices anywhere around $10 each, more for the zippos. If you see something you like, contact me at cray@
  11. chrisr

FS:NOS SONY CXA1645P chips - $5 each

sold send me an email at cray@neogeofreak.com
  12. chrisr

FS: Various Neo Items

$20 Last Blade trading card Set Neo CD's $5 FF3 used $5 FF3 used **SOLD $30 Zintrick Used w/spine **SOLD $50 Zintrick new sealed $15 SS3 New Sealed $75 CS2 NGF Japan test copy $50 Ninja Masters used All of them have some cracking of the clear cases, but discs and all material are in good shape...
  13. chrisr

FS: Hyper Neo Geo 64 Beast Busters MB and cart, and Roads Edge cart

I purchased the Beast Busters Cart and Motherboard from Gfront a few years back while in Japan. The Roads edge cart is new and US labeled. Finding these carts and a gun MB is a pain for sure. $150 + shipping. Contact me at cray@neogeofreak.com
  14. chrisr

Some cool Neo Stuff - nice variety of items. Updated

$20 Last Blade trading card Set Neo CD's $5 FF3 used $5 FF3 used **SOLD $30 Zintrick Used w/spine **SOLD $50 Zintrick new sealed $15 SS3 New Sealed $85 CS2 NGF Japan test copy $60 Ninja Masters used All of them have some cracking of the clear cases, but discs and all material are in good shape...