Recent content by christoph

1. christoph

FS: Omega Neo Geo CMVS Systems and Kits

Yeah, as we've discussed, that is realllly odd. Can't speak for what could've happened to it in the last 14 months. But I will say I honestly don't think anybody needs to keep the CMVS or sticks in special conditions though. I personally don't and I don't know anybody else who does. Lets rebuild...
  2. christoph

Hey, no problem at all! I'm trying to think of what could have caused it really. If it was a one off woodworking/gluing issue, it would've revealed itself very soon after...not 14 months later. Thinking out loud here.. but in my experience moisture and humidity has to be pretty dramatic for it...
  3. christoph

It's definitely an abnormal thing to happen. I've seen it happen a couple of times out of hundreds of units. Never to a cartridge though and there are a ton of those out there too, I think over 200 at this point. Also, the way that the cartridges were designed and constructed was with a serious...
  4. christoph

Come to think of it, today I found out that we have a couple extra Ash enclosures with our most recent build. Even though its 14 months in, I would be happy to swap the enclosure for you with a new one since we have these couple extras. I'll shoot you an email and give you some more details.
  5. christoph

It is a total bummer! I know you already told me you kept it in an air conditioned room, but splits in wood are typically the result of humidity / moisture / temperature change. Not sure what else it could be considering the unit is 14 months old. It can be touched up pretty nicely with touch up...
  6. christoph

The Delicious Big Hunk of Shit Console & Greasy Food Thread

Guys some clarifications: - Every single component on the Nt is brand new except for the original PPU and CPU. Yes every controller port, famicom expansion port as well as everything else is brand new. - The $49 controllers are brand new OEM NES controllers. They are not used. - The HDMI...
  7. christoph

Last response: In regards to primarily posting in the marketplace: it's largely due to the demeaning, disturbing behavior of the rest of the forum. I personally don't enjoy engaging with other people in that manner. So I stick to the marketplace. Moreover, if it was a problem, and people...
  8. christoph

Since this thread is going to remain unmoderated and continuously sink lower and lower... I'm not interested in responding to utterly disturbing and twisted comments. It's a waste of energy and serves absolutely no purpose other than entertaining those that I'm responding to. For everybody who...
  9. christoph

Continuously smearing, lying and insulting...putting words into my mouth. Nowhere in that thread did I "admit to never having played a MVS or AES". Even if that was true, so what? It was a thread talking about the best Neo games...isn't that what a website dedicated to the Neo is all about? I...
  10. christoph

@bradtemple87 cheers Brad, thanks for the sentiment. @Mendel Unfortunately 'you are a scumbag piece of shit' and 'did you slobber all over the cock of the fat slob journo who wrote the article? Maybe dinner and a fuck afterwards?' is not constructive feedback, nor is any other comment of that...
  11. christoph

@Markell1991 Yeah! Teak is amazing too, totally agree. I was actually just made aware of a locally available beautiful lot of Teak recently...would love to build some units with it.
  12. christoph

@mjmjr25 Cheers Mike, I appreciate the sentiment. In regards to the teaser pissing people off...the only people reacting this way are a very few here in this thread. This thread has little to do with the Nt at this point, it's merely a typical vulgar flame thread serving as entertainment. I...
  13. christoph

@DangerousK Everything just stated is a smear, or an insult. You are putting words in my mouth...I didn't say anything about being an 'important contributor' or 'doing a great service for the Neo community'. Secondly, MV1Cs are not in low supply... there are more available than I could ever...
  14. christoph

@Teddy KGB, Shroom, DonBurgundy, Skips Wood is tacky!?!? See I think that is absolutely crazy haha! Comparing an item that is entirely hand crafted from hand picked wood to mass produced veneer panels on a station wagon is, if I may say so, not a good comparison. Walnut is one of the most...
  15. christoph

I'm trying to understand the hatred and insulting...I know there is a history of scammers on this website, but I'd think since I've been around for 4 years (and longer on other retro forums) and have nothing but positive feedback from customers - that these kind of assumptions would be...