Recent content by christoph

1. christoph

WTB: Metal Slug X MVS

Looking for a copy of Metal Slug X for MVS - shoot me a PM if you have one for sale.
  2. christoph

The Delicious Big Hunk of Shit Console & Greasy Food Thread

NES. FAMICOM. RGB: VIDEOPHILE. HI-FI: AUDIOPHILE. FOUR PLAYERS. NO EMULATION. The Analogue Nt opens a door to the highest quality way to experience the NES and Famicom. It is designed around the heart and brain of the original NES. We've completely reengineered the original NES while...
  3. christoph

WTB: Sony BVM-20F1U Pro Video Monitor

Looking for a Sony BVM-20F1U Pro Video Monitor - I know they are huge and heavy to ship...but I'm having trouble finding one so I'm giving the forums a shot. I am in Seattle and I would pickup anywhere in Washington, but I'd pay to ship it too - Shoot me a PM if you've got one for sale!
  4. christoph

sold

sold
  5. christoph

sold

sold
  6. christoph

FS: Dogyuun PCB

all sold
  7. christoph

Analogue Interactive Black Label: Custom Wood Neo Geo CMVS

What is Black Label? Black Label is a custom service that offers you the choice of any wood in the entire world for the ultimate Neo Geo setup. Black Label units are identical in design and function to the Analogue CMVS Slim and Analogue Arcade Stick Solid Brass Tags We designed and crafted...
  8. christoph

found

found
  9. christoph

WTB: DoDonPachi PCB

PM me if you have one for sale, cash in hand now! Thanks!
  10. christoph

FS/FT: 250GB XBOX 360 (will trade for arcade pcbs)

Will trade for any good arcade PCBs! Always looking for shmups, CAVE/Raizing/Toaplan etc. Really anything good, just PM me with anything you have for trade arcade wise! 250GB Xbox 360 Slim - $225 Shipped Priority Mail Very good/like new condition. Includes everything when bought new except...
  11. christoph

WTT: Xbox 360 Slim, Wii U, 3DS XL for a shmup PCB

Looking to trade any of the following for a good shmup PCB! Cave, Raizing, Toaplan anything good. Feel free to shoot me a PM with a list of whatever you have even if its not cave/raizing/toaplan. Everything is virtually like new condition. No original packaging for any of it though. - 250gb...
  12. christoph

WTB AES System

Looking for an AES system in good shape, no damage. All I need is the system only, doesn't even have to be functional. Shoot me a PM directly if you have one for sale, thanks!
  13. christoph

sold

sold
  14. christoph

sold

sold
  15. christoph

sold

sold