Recent content by ChuChu Flamingo

1. ChuChu Flamingo

So how many of you goobs own NGH/AES games?

Fatal Fury Special so good of a game I have it on MVS And AES.
  2. ChuChu Flamingo

SBF Gets sentenced to 25 years.

lmbo
  3. ChuChu Flamingo

WTB:New Net City, Demon Front,STV, Gamshara, CPS1/2, Street Fighter the Movie,Jackie Chan, and more

Michigan weather is being a goob. Literally can’t make up its mind if it wants to keep it or not. Still cold and windy. Should warm up hopefully soon.
  4. ChuChu Flamingo

WTB:New Net City, Demon Front,STV, Gamshara, CPS1/2, Street Fighter the Movie,Jackie Chan, and more

Thanks, I do have a pretty good lead on one. Just waiting for Winter to end.
  5. ChuChu Flamingo

Thanks for looking but that price is lol. Last one i saw sold was by eczangief for 500 with artwork to /imbord3rlin3. Same guy who made egrets go up by putting stupid bounties.Kinda sucks i missed out on the one from zangjef even though he contacted me here interested in selling it in 2021 but...
  6. ChuChu Flamingo

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Get your mind out of the gutters guys she is just enjoying a delicious sandwich.
  7. ChuChu Flamingo

Fist of the nose hairs
  8. ChuChu Flamingo

How long will this amiibo craze last?

Only way to get a captain falcon figure, skill issue.
  9. ChuChu Flamingo

Another racaseal to add to the harem, this time with good sidecutters
  10. ChuChu Flamingo

I have a jynx, does that count? They haven’t made him yet and probably won’t due to blackface.
  11. ChuChu Flamingo

Got my xmen-fu. Atleast she has an ass unlike the new xmen 97 cartoon that is coming out. Nice face too. Mondos offerings for X-men the animated series look real good too except they are 1/6 scale. Looks like they stepped out of the cartoon. I missed the limited edition Rogue PO which only...
  12. ChuChu Flamingo

Violent women