Recent content by Clevman

1. C

For Trade: LOTS of old video games - super NES, N64, Genesis, etc...for ANYTHING Neo Geo

Hi, long time member but I took a few years off for really no reason at all, but having your heart crushed by a woman does strange things to a man, the most of which is the need to get back to his roots as a nerd. I have a ton of great Super NES games, most of the good RPGs, some even boxed like...
  2. C

S V C Chaos English AES for sale, with fancy poster

Hello everyone, haven't been on here in quite a while, but I'm trying to get myself a new PC to run Diablo III, so I'm selling S v C Chaos English AES version, in pretty much perfect condition, and I'll throw in the snazzy poster that I got with it too. I'm asking probably around $320 or so, but...
  3. C

FS OR TRADE: AGGRESSORS OF DARK KOMBAT AES

Hi everybody! Haven't sold anything on here in a while but I've decided I NEED an ipod, I've been going too long without one. So I'll be selling this for about $120 on here if anyone is interested, OR, if you have ANY ipod that is 32gig or above, old style, Ipod Touch (any generation) that has...
  4. C

WTT for Street Hoops/Dunk Dreams, Windjammers, etc.

Hi, been a while since I've been on here and I'm mostly broke, but MAN do I want Street Hoops or Dunk Dreams still. Also looking for Windjammers (english or Japanese), Any English KOF from 94-01 (after that it gets too expensive, and obviously I'm not including 2000 English in that since I don't...
  5. C

WTB: Burning Fight AES

This game seems to be increasingly LESS common than it used to be, and I want it. Have a birthday coming up in about three weeks and I've told about six friends this is all I want, so if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with for a reasonable price, let me know!
  6. C

WTB: Sengoku 3 AES

This is the second time I've tried this now, but man, why is this game so rare anymore? Whenever its discussed it sounds like its pretty common...yet I can't find it anywhere, except on ebay for $750, which gave me a MIGHTY LOL. I have a bunch of stuff I could trade, partial trade/partial cash...
  7. C

WTB/Trad For: Mutation Nation, Robo Army English AES

Interested in both. Haven't had much luck posting on the want ads but these ones are reasonably common so I figured I'd give it a shot.
  8. C

WTB/Trade for: Sengoku 3 English AES

Me again, looking for Sengoku 3 AES English, I'm a bit low on cash but could pay about 70-80 bucks and would be willing to trade for the rest - have Baseball Stars 2 English, Last Resort, Agressors Of Dark Kombat, and about 25 other games, plus a pretty ridiculous collection for other systems...
  9. C

Another noob

Hi, I'm Jason and I've been a HUGE fan of Neo stuff since I saw them in Babbages (old school video game store name drop!) when they cost $600 and each huge game cost $200. I dreamed of having one then, and it was an old friend from high school who got me finally collecting late last year. Now...
  10. C

Wanted: Windjammers, Street Hoop/Dunk Dreams, and Soccer Brawl AES

Looking for any of those games for AES, Japanese or English is fine for Street Hoop and Soccer Brawl but looking for English Windjammers. Will trade, buy, or trade plus throw in some cash for them.
  11. C

Wanted: Windjammers or Street Hoop/Dunk Dreams AES

Hi, kinda new to the forums, done business with Kiel and Neo Moe in the past few weeks, I'm looking for Windjammers and Street Hoops, I have most of the AES games I want aside from the ridiculously expensive ones, and these ones go for completely insane prices on ebay. I'm up for a trade, or to...