Recent content by Cool Craig

1. C

Mini Marquees - Professionally Printed & Cut; Made to Order

Members, I will be sending quotes at the end of the day today for those who sent in requests. Anyone else interested, get them in today!!! Delicious un-faded color.........
  2. C

Mini Marquees - Professionally Printed & Cut; Made to Order

*** Giving everyone two weeks to get in requests. Cut off day is 4/3/15. Hopefully there will be enough people to do a run. Must get 100+ MMs to make this do-able. Quality is second to none and done on special acetate material. Professionally printed...
  3. C

Board Repair Recommendation

Have 2x MVS boards in need of repair and I can't get in touch with channelmaniac. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Happy gaming......
  4. C

Killer Instinct Fried; Who repairs boards?

Members, I recently had a KI board go out on me (JP12 R31 fried) and would like to have it repaired. I also have a MVS 4-Slot that needs a slot repair. Who is the goto guy on board repairs? Any leads are much appreciated.
  5. C

Strikers 1945 & Sonic Wings 3 w/ ShockBox & Minis

The Strikers 1945 cart has a clear blue case and a color repo label w/ shockbox and one of my repo marquees. Sonic Wings 3 is a white cart w/ original label, shockbox, and repo mini. (Check the on going marquee thread for quality assurance on the MINIs ) Would like to get rid of them...
  6. C

WTB: Silent Scope PCBs and/or Cabinet

Looking for Silent Scope 1, 2, and EX hardware and/or cabinets. PM me if you want to sell anything. Thanks.
  7. C

Possible Quality Chinese Candy Cabs.....

I am going to have my girlfriend who lives in Beijing check out this company..... If she comes back positive on the quality, I might consider doing a whole container and ship them to my buddies warehouse outside of Detroit. My woman has been to an all Sega arcade in Beijing and knows what to...
  8. C

Toledo, OHIO Gathering

Anyone around Toledo, OH???? Will be hosting a fight/puzzle tournament soon. Post if your interested.
  9. C

LCD Retrofits for 24.8" CRT

Has anyone used a 19" LCD retrofit on their MVS cab? If so, are you happy with the results and please post pics. I am considering (or will be forced to) going to a LCD considering the discontinuation of CRT production. Any input in appreciated.......
  10. C

Naomi Universal Cabinet w/Virtua Tennis

Done
  11. C

Toledo/Detroit Bust-A-Move Tournament

I will be holding a neo-geo event for personal friends and any members who want to show. PM me if you live in the area.
  12. C

Garou: MotW MVS English Cart *WANTED*

This is the last game I need for my collection. PM me with picture and price. Thanks.
  13. C

MVS board mounted cart slots

Does anyone know where I can find board mounted cart slots for the MVS? Mine are pretty loose and I'm not getting good contact.
  14. C

SOLD

***Sold to Mr Jiggs.**** $20 shipped for Art of Fighting ***Sold to KITKIT*** $30 shipped for 2020 Super Baseball Art of Fighting http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/f-MGS-coUtUFSgRQhlhiow?authkey=Gv1sRgCIPp66iPh5ur7wE&feat=directlink...