Recent content by CorbieD

1. CorbieD

FS: Garou: Mark of the Wolves MVS

I am selling my Garou: Mark of the Wolves Neo Geo MVS game. My phone is at Apple being repaired so I have no pics, but its a translucent green case and an original label. No bootleg here, it's all original. In beautiful condition too. Serials are intact and I'll even toss in the original mini...
  2. CorbieD

WTB: Magical Drop 3 MVS Cart

I'm looking for a Magical Drop III MVS cart. I get paid on Monday and I'm trying to locate one for then. If you have one for sale, I'd like it! Thanks! :glee:
  3. CorbieD

FS: Pulstar MVS

I hate to do it, but these medical bills are mounting quickly and I have no choice. This is an original Pulstar MVS cart, but as you can see in the pic, it's from Neotropolis on ebay and it has one of his homemade labels. I checked the boards a good while back and they are all original. Game...
  4. CorbieD

FS: Captain Tomday MVS Kit w/Shockbox EXC++++

Gotta pay some on these ever-mounting medical bills so this lovely item has to go. ***SOLD*** This Captain Tomaday US kit looks almost brand new. Other than the slight crease in the box, it's absolutely gorgeous. The Cart is in unbelievable shape and the label is as well. It's even the...
  5. CorbieD

FS: Twinkle Star Sprites w/Shockbox

I'm afraid I'm about to have some rather expensive and in-depth medical tests performed soon and my recently acquired Twinkle Star Sprites MVS cart and shockbox are going to have to be the first casualty. I have to come up with a rather large sum of money to begin these tests and I'm going to...
  6. CorbieD

WTB: Neo Mr. Do English MVS Cart

I don't need the kit, but I'd take one with the mini marquee if someone has it. My main want is just the English label Neo Mr. Do MVS cartridge. Anyone got one for sale?
  7. CorbieD

FS: Garou: Mark of the Wolves (Japan) MVS cart

I'm selling off my Japanese Garou: Mark of the Wolves cart. It's authentic and works perfectly. PM me if interested. Asking $70 shipped to anywhere in the US. Payment via Pay Pal please. ****SOLD**** ****SOLD****
  8. CorbieD

WTB: Twinkle Star Sprites MVS Cart

I've been wanting to pick up an official Twinkle Star Sprites MVS cart and was wondering what the going rate is on one. Is $300 a fair price. Anyone give me a hint since I've seen a few sell on here recently? Thanks a bunch. And if anyone has one to sell, PM me please. :)
  9. CorbieD

FS: King of Fighters 2002 w/Shockbox

Got this in today and it's just not what I had hoped for. Think I'll stick with KOF99. My loss is your gain. Comes with shockbox, insert, US cart, mini marquee, and two fighting move sticker sets. Asking $80 shipped Priority Mail to anywhere in the USA.---------------SOLD--------------- And...
  10. CorbieD

WTB: Viewpoint, Prehistoric Isle 2, and Pulstar Mini Marquees

I'm looking for these mini marquees if anyone has any for sale or knows where I can land them. Thanks a bunch! :) Viewpoint Prehistoric Isle 2 Pulstar Last Blade 2 (English)
  11. CorbieD

FS: Metal Slug X MVS

I have an authentic SNK Neo Geo MVS cart Metal Slug X for sale. This cart is in beautiful shape and works perfectly. Even the label is the authentic SNK label with serial numbers intact. I'm asking $40 shipped Priority Mail to anywhere in the United States. Pay Pal only please. Thanks.
  12. CorbieD

FS: Blazing Star MVS Cart w/ Shockbox

Here is a official US release MVS cart of Blazing Star complete with holographic label and intact serial numbers. I'm also including the shockbox with insert for the game as well. SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD
  13. CorbieD

Sound with Cave PCB on a Neo 25 Candy Cabinet?

I've seen these threads before, but I can't find one right now. If I wanted to pop in my Cave Deathsmiles PCB into my Neo 25 Candy, what do I need in order to get sound output? I put it in there and it plays fine, but I get no sound at all. In truth I can play it fine on my Egret 2, but I'd...
  14. CorbieD

Pulstar MVS?

Can someone tell me what I can expect to pay for a loose Pulstar MVS cart? I've been thinking of picking it up for a long time, but I keep putting it off. Can you find one for less than $200?
  15. CorbieD

WTB: Blazing Star MVS

While having the mini marquee would be nice, it's not necessary. I'm mainly just looking for an official MVS cart of Blazing Star. Thanks.