Recent content by Cylotron

1. Cylotron

Can anyone tell what this Neo Geo banner is without opening it up?

I bought a CRT off of someone recently. He had a Neo 1-slot MVS sitting on the floor and we got into talking about Neo stuff. He ended up giving this thing to me stating he had it laying around "for years" and figured he'd give it to me since I'm a Neo fan. If I ever get a proper gaming room...
  2. Cylotron

What game have you played the most this Christmas?

It's hell trying to get a decent screenshot from a CRT:
  3. Cylotron

Can anyone tell what this Neo Geo banner is without opening it up?

Part of me is torn about leaving this thing sealed for preservation/collecting purposes or if I want to just open it up and put it up on the wall. I am curious at least if anyone has one and/or knows what the banner even is? - If you can tell from this pic anyway:
  4. Cylotron

FS: Consolized MV1B - $240 Shipped

I may be interested in this. I currently just have an original boxed Neo Geo AES Gold system (unmodified). With how much AES games are these days, would probably be a good idea to focus on MVS. :unsure:
  5. Cylotron

WTB: Neo Geo AES soft boxes or snap lock cases

Thank you. I will order a few and see how they are. (y)
  6. Cylotron

WTB: Neo Geo AES soft boxes or snap lock cases

Basically, I have various older AES titles and the boxes in them are in terrible shape. The only place I even see selling any boxes is some seller in Spain on eBay. Does anyone know of anyone here in the US (or North America) that is selling any? Alternatively, is there a recommended...
  7. Cylotron

Are US AES systems "rare" now?...

I was considering buying another AES system recently(I used to have one long ago, not anymore...) and looked on eBay. I notice that 99% of the listings are for JPN AES systems. Where's all the US systems? Can a JPN system play US games? What about the power supply issue(different...
  8. Cylotron

Hip Hop / Electronic Collab album

I normally post over in the "Electronic Music Producers - Post Your Songs \ Videos", but decided to make a separate thread for this. I'm on an indie labelled entitled "Electronic Alliance Records". As you may have guessed, our focus is electronic music. We came up with an idea earlier this year...
  9. Cylotron

neo-geo.com blocked due to trojan

Just thought I'd let you guys know(obviously I navigated here anyway).
  10. Cylotron

not exactly Half Life 3, but ...

All these years of "where's HL3?"... now finally this: Official Announcement Trailer: Half Life: Alyx https://twitter.com/valvesoftware/status/1196566870360387584 https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/18/20971514/valve-announces-half-life-alyx-its-first-flagship-vr-game...
  11. Cylotron

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

I've been on this site a long time and figured... what the heck, it's been long enough. I'll post my pic. Or rather... here are pics of my late girlfriend Roxana(we've been a couple since 2004 - coincidentally when I created this neo geo account). She's the one who just passed away from cancer...
  12. Cylotron

Our battle with cancer has come to an end...

My girlfriend Roxana, who I've been making music with passed away from cancer on her 40th birthday(09/13/19). She had been battling it for almost 2 years. She always hated going to the doctor and by the time she finally did, she was diagnosed with stage IV colorectal cancer. We tried various...
  13. Cylotron

The Prodigy - anyone *really* familiar with all their stuff?

Firstly, hello! I used to be a 'The Prodigy' fan back in the 90's. I really loved their early/mid 90's stuff, but once "Fat Of The Land" came out I called it quits. I did not like the direction their music was going in & did not care for Keith's vocals. I know there's been some time since that...
  14. Cylotron

Electronic Music Producers - Post Your Songs \ Videos

Well this was cool beans! I logged onto Soundcloud today and noticed this: :buttrock:
  15. Cylotron

California Cannabis Law - 2019 updates (THC issue?)

I'm in San Diego county & have been purchasing THC oil("RSO" - cancer treatment) for $25/g from a business in Orange County. I only go through this place as the best price I can find the stuff locally is $40/g. Anyway, I just received an email from this business tonight informing me that they...