Recent content by Cza102282

1. Cza102282

Why is there tape on my AES cart???

Hi all, I recently won an AES copy of Quiz Daisousa 2 off of eBay. Strangely enough, the cart has this clear tape that wraps around the bottom as well as another piece that is stuck on the back. Here is are 3 photos to illustrate...
  2. Cza102282

KOF 12 Desperation Moves??

Sorry if this has already been discussed.... Just got back from gametrailers.com and I saw the KOF XII vids they have. I didn't notice a super bar meter or the life bar flashing red. I remember reading something about SNK taking it back to the basics for this, but no desperation moves??? To...
  3. Cza102282

KOF Arrang Music??

Ok, this may be a dumb question but take it easy on a newb. Just bought KOF Orochi Saga for PS2. You can unlock all kinds of music. There is OST (original soundtrack) and arrange music for each game. What is arrange music?? I have seen the term come up in other games too. Just...
  4. Cza102282

Can Neo Geo Gold Really Play MVS???

This guy at my local video game store says this is true. He says this is the difference between the gold and normal systems. Is this true??? I thought MVS games were larger and wouldn't fit.......
  5. Cza102282

Fatal Fury Battle Archive Vol. 1 Super Mode On PS2???

Has anyone actually got this to work??? The instruction manual says to hit Start + LP + SP + LK + SK and the same time when go appears during the first round. I remember doing this for the AES home version and it worked. Why would they put it in the manual if it doesn't exist???? I would...
  6. Cza102282

Cyber Lip US vs. JAP trade???

I am trying to work out a deal via Ebay on a trade for Cyber Lip. I have the JAP version and I want to trade for the US version. The person has the US version running for 79.95 and 9.95 s + h. Both our versions are in great condition, so that not an issue. I was thinking I pay for...