Recent content by DaemoN

1. DaemoN

SNK & CAPCOM posters for trade...

Hey there... got a bunch of different CAPCOM & SNK posters for TRADE. I'm interested in ROLLED posters only, not folded. Will consider trading 2 or more for one "very beautiful" poster that interests me ;-) Here's what I have: * Night Warriors: Darkstalker's Revenge (huge, folded, very good)...
  2. DaemoN

JAMMA games for sale/trade

Hi chaps; Some games for trades or sales here: - Street Fighter 2' World Warrior - JAMMA - £35 + s/h Super clean board, with new mounting feet. Works great! Comes with a reproduction manual (spiral bound, with plastic cover). - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - JAMMA - £35 + s/h Also very clean...
  3. DaemoN

SOLVED: Tekken 4 HELP! (SYS 246)

All solved: a stupid black power wire went loose inside the IC cage. Plugged it back in, sorted! Thanks for your help and time!
  4. DaemoN

My "Martial Masters" first impressions

Hello; I've finally received my "Martial Masters" (chinese version) cartridge for IGS PGM, and I thought it'd be nice to document my first impressions on this game. [Graphics] * While they're not high resolution, they still manage to impress. It does not look like an "old" game by any means...
  5. DaemoN

Guilty Gear X Artwork needed

Hello there; I'm working on mid-panel marquees for my custom Naomi conversion cab, and I'm having trouble finding high resolution Guilty Gear X Artwork. Basically, I need: - any poster art - character art - the Guilty Gear X logo - hi-res in-game backgrounds with nothing in front of them, if...
  6. DaemoN

Arcade items for trade...

Hello there, folks. The following items are up for trades (and trades only, please). * Street Fighter 2' - original JAMMA board - the first one with 8 characters and no selectable bosses. - very very clean, looks new and works great! * Arabian Fight - SEGA System 32 - Very clean board, looks...
  7. DaemoN

JoJo Heritage for the Future Tips?

Does anyone know how to enable Shadow Dio and Waka Joseph as playable characters in this game? Do I have to finish the game with absolutely everyone in order to do this? I've finished the challenge mode with Dio and I didnt get any extra chars for this feat Sad Please dont tell me to check...
  8. DaemoN

So, afterall... KOF 2003 MVS + 1-Slot = OK?

I'm seriously considering buying a KOF2003 kit off shawn's store. It's a nice game, price is reasonable and all... But I was wondering if it'll have any problems working with 1-slot boards! I searched the forums for an answer, couldn't find any... so, anyone? - Daemon
  9. DaemoN

Neo-Geo Community on orkut!

I've opened a NeoGeo Community on orkut . For those already registered, search for "NeoGeo" or use the direct link: http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=171034 For those who don't know orkut - you need to be invited in by a friend (www.orkut.com) Let's expand the Neo Community and keep the...
  10. DaemoN

MVS Carts for Trade!

Hello there peeps! I've got 3 MVS carts in good conditions, originals, for trade. Cart-only. Samurai Shodown 2 King of Fighters'96 (Label is ripped, I can print a new one if you like) World Heroes 2 I'm looking for -trades only- I prefer trading all 3 carts for one game I don't have. If...
  11. DaemoN

Driving Game Board problem?

Here's a question for the local HNG64 experts. I have some mobos here, and they perform like this: Two Rev 1 motherboards that accept Samurai Shodown 64 just fine, but if I put Drivers Edge into them, they give me this error: MACHINE CODE ERROR now I have a 3rd Rev 1 motherboard, which...
  12. DaemoN

Roads Edge - lots of carts for trade :-)

Ok, I just got into this NG64 stuff. I got four motherboards, two of them which do not work. Four games: Samurai Shodown, and THREE Roads Edge carts. I want to keep everything, but i want to trade away TWO of the roads edge carts. Anyone interested? Ill take any games I dont have. Loose...
  13. DaemoN

CPS2 battery suicide revisited...

Ok, this weekend I'm going to buy new batteries for my CPS2 games. To make things easier, I'd like to take a few battery "models numbers" written with me. Any recommendations on what I should buy? I know they need to be half AA size, 3.6V lithium batteries. Does the mHa value matter much? What...
  14. DaemoN

SNK vs CAPCOM: Match of the Millenium (NGPC) F/S or F/T

This is a complete and in excellent conditions USA version of SNK vs CAPCOM: Match of the Millenium for the NeoGeo Pocket Color system. I want to trade it for an item found here: http://www.hobbywarrior.com/ (on the bottom of the main page, there's a T-800 Endoskeleton vinyl model kit) It...
  15. DaemoN

Is my Garou MVS a BOOT?!

Here's what's fishy: 1) No NeoGeo splash screen on bootup 2) No Holo label. Here what's good: 1) Transparent Cart, as it should be 2) boards have SNK NEO-PROGLBA, date, made in japan and all the crap written on them just like original carts. 3) NO EPROMS and all roms are soldered, not...