Recent content by dakone

1. dakone

SNK announced "THE KING OF FIGHTERS Limited Shop" held at Omiya Marui, Oct 3rd

SNK Corporation (Headquarters: Suita City, Osaka Prefecture, President and CEO: Koichi Toyama) announced that "THE KING OF FIGHTERS Limited" will be held at Omiya Marui for 15 days from Wednesday, October 3, 2018 SHOP in Omiya MARUI "will be held.
  2. dakone

Did I fry the audio on my MVS board...

Nevermind... I fixed it.
  3. dakone

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

I'm also playing Donpachi. It's one of my favorite games.
  4. dakone

Game boy Ballers post here

You would like the PSVITA cover then. Covers aside, the DS version is great. It includes both the SFC and PlayStation games.
  5. dakone

Game boy Ballers post here

Here are a couple revisions of my Gameboy drawer. NGPC is next. Gameboy drawer v. 1 Gameboy drawer v. 2 DS games on N3DS
  6. dakone

I couldn't find a cap list for my MV1A so I made one.

Feel free to use it.
  7. dakone

WTB: Japanese MVS Metal Slug 1 with clean label.

Will pay a good price for MVS cart in good condition with original clean label.
  8. dakone

MV-1A color problems.

I'm confused, the resistors on my board don't match the diagram or I'm not reading it right. From what I understand each of the three resistor banks should have the same resistors as in that diagram (in different order?). However the bank that is missing resistors currently has two 3.9k Ohms...
  9. dakone

MV-1A color problems.

I found my old macro lens and took some close up pictures of the areas you mentioned. The area around U8 visually seems fine. It may have just been the lighting in that picture. I think I've found the problem in the resistor banks you mentioned. The banks labeled PC29 and PC27 seem ok, but...
  10. dakone

MV-1A color problems.

This is my first MVS system and game. I'm hoping someone here can help me. The closest example I've found is this: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?234580-MV1A-Display-Problem Does this look like the same problem? I don't quite understand what he does in that thread to fix it. Which...