1. Darklighterx

Weekly Roundup

Record of Lodoss War WunderLegolas.
  2. Darklighterx

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

I liked average schmoe better.
  3. Darklighterx

Anyone want to sell me a Candy?

Preferably a sitdown with 2P6B and 15Khz.
  4. Darklighterx

Dreamcast VGA box repair needed.

Anyone willing to fix a Hanzo VGA box for the Dreamcast? The picture goes out if the cable is moved. It seems a simple fix but I'd rather someone experienced look at it. :help::help:
  5. Darklighterx

FOUND Want Mario Kart Double Dash

FOUND
  6. Darklighterx

Myspleen.org

Anyone here a member? Need an invite.
  7. Darklighterx

WTB CIB NES Double Dragon II FOUND

FOUND
  8. Darklighterx

WTS or Trade Bloodborne PS4 Deathsmiles 360 Jap, KOF XIII RE Revelations DS

Any interest in these? Pretty much near mint. Bloodborne PS4 SOLD COD Advanced Warfare PS4 SOLD Deathsmiles sealed Jap 360 $30.00 KOF XIII with Soundtrack 360 $20.00 RE Revelations first print with the typo. Sealed. $30.00 For trades, looking for a The Last of Us PS4, paypal or wired...
  9. Darklighterx

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Can anyone advise on where to buy these types of clamshells/blister packs in bulk at a reasonable cost? I believe they are: Cavity size in inches: 4" 3/4H x 1 1"/34W x 1" 1/2 Depth. Almost forgot: Score:
  10. Darklighterx

SOLD Gamecube Component cable and Hori pad. Cannon Spike

Gamecube component cable used. SOLD$120.00 shipped. Hori Game Pad Black used. Gone$65.00 shipped. Will trade for Dead Rising 3 for XBone. Cannon Spike used complete SOLD$55.00 shipped. Disc has some light scratches from use. Nothing major. International shipping is actual cost. Prices...
  11. Darklighterx

WTB "Loaded" Wii.

Like the title says, I need a Wii or someone who can do the work. Cash monies at the ready. My feedback speaks for itself. PM me if you got what I need.
  12. Darklighterx

Crisis Zone.

A little odd that this is posted on a fire arms site, but $450.00 doesn't seem bad for this dedicated cabinet. http://texasguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=219819 I thought someone here would be interested.
  13. Darklighterx

SOLD IGS PGM consolized mothreboard S-Vid modded.

Up for sale: *Consolized PGM motherboard with AV/S-Vid out. -Hookups with 2 SNES type controllers and four player support. SOLD *Demon Front -China version with dip switch sheet and instructions sticker in custom case with insert. *SOLD Can ship worldwide. Cash money/paypal gift...
  14. Darklighterx

Custom t-Shrt of one of the greatest villains in film.

I know it is not Neo related, but my brother gave me this custom hand painted T-Shirt for X-mas. I took the image off the net and could do without the 'obey' part, but still cool nonetheless. Hand painted in fabric paint. The t-shirt is black cotton with the image being painted in only white...