Recent content by darmrt

1. D

Colors are bleeding on Neo Geo Aes

I currently own an Aes rev 3_6. After cutting the traces (jail bar fix)to improve the RGB I noticed that the colors appear to be bleeding. It makes the picture look slightly blurry. I also notice that I have this connection on the board which was not present when I had a different 3_6 rev. If I...
  2. D

Help with socketed Unibios

I would like to know if the mod is bad or if the chip was not burned properly. I keep getting this screen. The pinkish colored screen is when no cart is installed. The greenish screen is when I put a cartridge in. I have included some pics of the mod I have since cleaned up the flux and reflowed...
  3. D

A question about the Game King 2019 in 1.

Hello all, Forgive me if I am not allowed to post about this sort of thing. I am having a problem with my Game King 2019 in 1 resetting to the main menu during Super Streel Fighter 2 X Grand Master Challenge. This happens with both the Asian and Japanese version. I also noticed that the sound...
  4. D

IC: Japanese Samurai Shodown 2 Aes for sale

Hello all, I am just trying to see if any one is interested in buying a Japanese Samurai Shodown 2 for the AES home console. The game comes complete with manual, baggie, insert, box, and cartridge. SOLD. ProPay is the preferred method of payment. PM me with your email address and I will send an...
  5. D

Neo Geo Aes s-Video mod and RGB scart issues. Please help.

Hello all, I am having some problems with the video from a Neo Geo Aes #027411. I have included some videos detailing the issue, and I hope that some one here can tell me how to solve the problems. I am using an English system with Debug Bios on a Sony PVM 1953. This is the only system giving...
  6. D

Sony PVM no longer powering up after adjusting settings

I was adjusting the H frequency and and other settings and the monitor just fizzled out and no longer turns on. No power, no picture, nothing. I feel as though I may have stressed the monitor too much. The model is PVM-20M2DU. It their any one here that maybe able to tell me what happened and...
  7. D

Sony PVM Issue( Saving Settings From Service Mode)

Hello all, I would like to ask if anyone can tell me how to get my PVM 20m2mdu to save my settings from service mode. I know how to enter service mode but when I hit degauss and enter to exit the settings will stay but when I turn the monitor off the screen returns to default. Darius
  8. D

Sega CDX complete with region mod and Turbo Express AMAZON

Hello All, I am selling my recently purchased Complete Sega CDX and Turbo Express on Amazon. I am selling them for what I paid for them plus the fees associated with the payment processor. The Sega Cdx is a switchless mod for any region and the Turbo Express has low sound. here is the...
  9. D

Just lost all the color red in the video on pgm2 kit

Hello all, I just lost all the color red in the video of my pgm 2 kit, Oriental Legend. I know its not the Super Gun, the encoder or the converter. I think my problem is in the motherboard. But I am not sure. Does any one know what's going on with this? This is the only game acting this way...
  10. D

XRGB 2+ and PGM2 video problem

Hello all, I am having a problem with my pgm2 board and xrgb 2+. I am using a super gun with neo bitz encoder. The tv I am using is a 42" Vizio LCD HDTV. This is the only board giving me this problem my Atomiswave works fine. One other thing is the Xrgb is set at 31khz. If i set it at 47khz the...
  11. D

WTB: Boxed Sega CDX complete or nearly complete

As the title states, I am looking for a Boxed Sega CDX, it dosen't have to have the pack in games. I can only pay by money order and I can't send the Money order until the end of August. I don't expect the seller to send anything until they receive the money order. I would just need for the...
  12. D

WTB: Two(2) Dreamcast Agetec Arcade Joysticks

Hello All, I need to buy 2 Agetec joysticks for dreamcast. They are the ones with the green buttons and green ball top. If you can help let me know. Thanks Darius
  13. D

WTB: PGM Motherboard

The title says it all. I will have to pay by postal money order. I was hoping to find one in the $80-$100 shipped range. If you have one please let me know. Thanks Darius
  14. D

PGM IGS game glitch question

Hello All, I recently got a Spectral Vs Generation for PGM and I am having an issue with glitches. Some of the items on screen disappear and scramble like the count down clock and the life bars. There are other glitches but too many to name. Anyway, this is only a problem with this game. I have...
  15. D

FS: JVC X'EYE Bundled with Complete Gunstar Heroes and Shining Force 2 on AMAZON $200

hello all, I have a JVC X'EYE I would like to sell. I am asking $200 bundled with gunstar heroes(complete) and shining force 2(complete in cardboard box). here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/shops/A3FTAH4K0350N2 Thank you Darius