Recent content by daskrabs

1. daskrabs

SOTM April 2024 - Dariusburst: Another Chronicle

I played a couple credits of the TTX2 version on Vewlix via TTX3 multi. My performance was not amazing. Anyone have advice re: ship choice or play strategy?
  2. daskrabs

April 2024 SOTM Vote - The month of new beginnings

Rolling Gunner is APM3. I was wrong about GG Aleste 3 being on TTX3, it's APM3's Senjin Aleste that's on there. And I should clarify it's the latest rev of the TTX3 multi that has the APM3 games included.
  3. daskrabs

April 2024 SOTM Vote - The month of new beginnings

All those except Hydorah are on the TTX3 multi? Interesting.
  4. daskrabs

FS: Strikers 1945 II & III, EDF PCBs

Love that yellow 19XX. GLWTS.
  5. daskrabs

Faulty KoF 2003

Assuming the game and slot are both clean, I'd first check your power supply to make sure you're getting solid 5V (or 10V), then see if the cart passes CRC in Unibios, then check the V-ROMs for cold solder joints or hotter than usual chip temperature.
  6. daskrabs

February 2024 SotM -- Dragon Breed

Slight improvement. daskrabs - 212,400 - Stage 3 - Mister
  7. daskrabs

First album you ever bought?

No, I should've bought this first, except it had a PA sticker.
  8. daskrabs

First album you ever bought?

First cassette (1988): 😐
  9. daskrabs

February 2024 SotM -- Dragon Breed

This game is tough. No chill whatsofuckingever. daskrabs - 140,500 - Stage 2 - Mister
  10. daskrabs

WTB:Original modded Xbox

You don't need a modchip to play backups, emulators, and run homebrew apps. Just snag any old Xbox, throw in a bigger hard drive, and you're good. I'm oversimplifying, but it's a softmod, and there's plenty of YouTube tutorials out there. It's pretty easy to do.
  11. daskrabs

January SOTM - Cozy up with Varth - Operation Thunderstorm

412,400 - daskrabs - fixed - mister - stage 4 - world
  12. daskrabs

Shmup of the Month 2024 Hosting Sign-Up!

Thanks for trying homie. I was on vacation overseas. No biggie, Konami Month can wait til 2025.
  13. daskrabs

Problem with MV1B SLOT check

Are you using a diagnostic test cart in conjunction with the Diag BIOS to verify the Z80? I think that's needed, otherwise it gets skipped. IIRC, all you need is the P-ROM on a MVS board that has at least an S-ROM populated.
  14. daskrabs

December SOTM Vote - Back of the Game Center - Vote Ends 12/1 @ Midnight!

Weird coincidence. @artoffighting was just trying to sell me on Gun Frontier at the Philly meetup. Good selections.
  15. daskrabs

Southeast PA, November 11, 2023

The 3-4 player beat em ups are great for this meetup I think. I tried to get Final Fight Anniversary Edition (3-player Co-Op) to work on the MisterCade at the meetup, only to seemingly have it fail. As soon as I got home, I tried a different menu entry to launch, and it worked. Oh well, next...