Recent content by DavidG

1. DavidG

Neo PCB Adapter Idea

I don't have one of these yet, but may get one down the road. I have no real need for one right now. I've been checking in the odd time on the mods and hacks for this device and seen the need for a simple SD adapter. The ideal solution is to have a SD card company make a special adapter. Since...
  2. DavidG

MV1C - Memory Card Support

I've been working on this, on and off, for some time now. I let the project go when I was certain that CD1 and CD2 were not located on the motherboard. I have completed a new mod which I confirmed just moments ago to be 100% working on the MV1C. I will be giving the information on this mod...
  3. DavidG

A few MVS carts needed

Here is a list of carts I am looking for: KOF 10th Anniversary Plus KOF 2002 Super KOF 2004 SE Extra Plus KOF 2004 Hero Special KOF 2005 Unique I or II Metal Slug 5 Plus
  4. DavidG

WTB: KOF 10th Anniversary MVS cart

Looking for one of these to test so it can be added to the list of support carts for the Daedalus converter.
  5. DavidG

Aero Fighters 3 US Trade - Completed

Previously, I had mentioned that I would give an update when the ongoing matter was over and done with. The image below speaks for itself. This game was returned to me a few weeks ago. The image above shows the game in mint condition and on today’s News Paper. This Aero Fighters 3 US...
  6. DavidG

DavidG whining thread - why did he steal money from people? where did the money go?

:lolz: God forbid you would ever think before you speak.
  7. DavidG

Open offer to all owners of Aero Fighters 3 and Power Spikes II

I have made many mistakes since coming back to the community and I’ve apologized for the mistakes I’ve made. I’ll admit that I haven’t made the best use of my time and didn’t diligently collect all the information, needed to show everyone, beforehand. I am not perfect... nobody is. But this...
  8. DavidG

The Reveal

The Source - The Reveal Part 1 Let me start off by introducing myself; my name is David Garrett, I’m 47 years old, I currently reside in Ontario Canada and I used to work for SNK. The purpose of this reveal is to set the record straight and answer the questions that most people have been...
  9. DavidG

FS: Strikers 1945 Plus AES - Brand new!

Been working my way through my game collections which are all in storage and found my original strikers 1945 by !Arcade!. I normally take more than one to collect and play. I will never part with my collection copy but I did find one that I never got around to playing. I don't recall the last...
  10. DavidG

FS: Multigame 161-in-1 AES Limited Edition - Brand new!

Like the title states this is for the LE AES version of this cart. This is a limited run cart, very few will be made. It's recommend to have a unibios installed for this cart however a normal bios will work. 159 of the 161 games work perfectly, the only two that will not start are CTHD...
  11. DavidG

Memory Card add-on for MV1B and MV1C - 100% Done.

I didn't think I would have time to work on this in 2011 but I spent a lot of time on it in the past few days. I'm currently working with a MV1B running a unibios 2.3. So far I have a fully working memory card proto board that I can move between systems - AES or MVS. For all AES and the 6, 4, 2...
  12. DavidG

New Product - Daedalus NeoGeo Converter

I'm proud to introduce today a new converter that has been in the works for a very long time: Daedalus! When I started this project it was to make a working converter but with some restrictions: - No need for a computer to take updates. - No need to adjust the timing of the device. - No...
  13. DavidG

Phantom-1 Upgrade board v1.6 External Install - For P1 users.

Here we have the final release of the upgrade board at version 1.6. Below are the steps to install this board on the outside of the converter. Step 1: Confirm if you have a ZMC2 or CMC version of the Phantom-1. Sadly !Arcade! made all colors with both chips so the only way to test for this is...
  14. DavidG

Phantom-1 / Pranslation Upgrade Board v1.6

This is the newest and final version of the board. I've made some minor changes to the Phantom-1 upgrade board since version 1.5. The main change would be it's size. With v1.5 the mounting hole was a little to close to the CPLD so the board was extended. Wire for wire both versions are the...
  15. DavidG

FS: Multigame 161-in-1 AES Limited Edition - Brand new condition!

Like the title states this is for the LE AES version of this cart. This is a limited run cart, very few will be made. It's recommend to have a unibios installed for this cart. 159 of the 161 games work perfectly, the only two that will not start are CTHD and CTHD Super Plus. Both CTHD...