Recent content by Decepticreep

1. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

“ Adam, I wanted to tell you thank you again for offering to help make the kid's Christmas special. I have received over $300 and purchased both a ping pong table and an inside double hoop basketball arcade for the kids! I am overjoyed and just wanted you to know ��”
  2. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

Elizabeth messaged me and stated she was able to get a basketball game and a ping pong table! Thank you for everyone who donated. Hopefully this helps takes the kids minds off their daddy’s death. Also, there isn’t a lot of info on his death, but he did die in his sleep.
  3. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

She set up a PayPal. Please feel free to donate to her and the kids there. https://www.paypal.me/castleberrykids
  4. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

Sorry, guys. She’s not been very fast to respond to me.
  5. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

So I just spoke to her again. Here is her response: “Adam, I have not been able to set up an amazon wish list yet. I'm sorry I am so slow on this! Brian was the tech savvy one, definitely not me. But I am still trying to think of ways your group might be able to do something special for the...
  6. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

I just spoke to his ex. She likes the idea of a wish list. She’s going to have her kids make one and I can share it.
  7. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

My favorite idea is the Amazon wish list. I am going to see if her kids have one set up.
  8. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

So I reached out to his ex. I’ve never spearheaded anything like this before. What do we want to do? Do we want to do a go fund me? Any help with this would be appreciated.
  9. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

I’ll reach out to his ex wife
  10. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

I don’t want to discuss his health for his family’s sake, but it was on the decline.
  11. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

I don’t know yet. Here’s his obituary: https://www.cozinememorial.com/notices/Brian-Castleberry
  12. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

I am sad to report that my dear friend and fellow N-G.com member Brian Castleberry, aka Jedah Doma died yesterday. I don’t know the cause yet, but he will be missed. He leaves behind 2 sons and a daughter.
  13. Decepticreep

SNK Heroines

This game has been out for a few months now. For the peeps who bought it, what are your thoughts? I opted not to purchase this game, but I would if the price is right.
  14. Decepticreep

Topanga (ToBangYa) Lawrence-Matthews Married

I had a thing for her too when I was a kid. I also had the hots for Aunt Rebecca from Full House and Kelly from Saved by the Bell.
  15. Decepticreep

What would you do with a $100 Best Buy Gift Card?

Can you buy giftcards with it because if you could, I'd buy card for other stores.