Recent content by Decepticreep

1. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

I am sad to report that my dear friend and fellow N-G.com member Brian Castleberry, aka Jedah Doma died yesterday. I don’t know the cause yet, but he will be missed. He leaves behind 2 sons and a daughter.
  2. Decepticreep

My Niece Died In Utero

I really don't know why I am sharing on here... I think I just need to talk about it for my own sanity. This last Monday, my in-laws were scheduled to go to the hospital so that they could give birth. She felt major contractions then nothing... When they arrived, the ultra sound showed no...
  3. Decepticreep

The Conners, anyone watch it?

What are your guys' thoughts? I watched it. I am not a huge sitcom fan, but I rather enjoyed it. Rosanne Barr was one of the weaker actors on the show anyways. Seems to me her skills got worse the older she got.
  4. Decepticreep

Ironclad MVS Story

I was in Vegas over the weekend visiting my brother. He took me to a video game store and this guy was selling MVS games. The guy had Ironclad on MVS and my brother looks at him and states, "That's a boot." Owner goes, "No it's not." Bro - "Yes it is. That game was never released on MVS...
  5. Decepticreep

TCG/Collectible Card Game Thread

I saw that there was a Hearth Stone thread, but I didn't see a generic TCG/CCG thread. I am just curious what, if any, TCGs do you guys play? I started playing TCGs back in 95/96 with the Star Wars CCG. I learned how to play MTG in Jr. High, but my parents are super religious, and I wasn't...
  6. Decepticreep

Game giveaway: Dragon Quest XI for PS4

Just the first one. I haven't beaten the second one.
  7. Decepticreep

Serious question- How many of you people have tattoos?

I have a few, but this one is one of my favorites.
  8. Decepticreep

Card Fighter Clash related - Give away

Looks like it ends today. Entered, hopefully I met the cut off.
  9. Decepticreep

Hydroponics and indoor gardening

I indoor garden. The plants on the left are basil and broccoli. The bushy plant in the middle is a mango plant. The tall plants on the right are avocados and behind those are bell peppers. We grew all the plants from seeds except the vine, which was propagated from my wife's grandmother's plant.
  10. Decepticreep

What's your favorite Foreign Slang or Insult?

Mine is geseki. It's Korean and it means "son of a bitch." My mom calls me this all the time, hahaha!
  11. Decepticreep

Game on Expo - Phoenix Aug 11th-13th

Just wondering if anyone was attending?
  12. Decepticreep

Do you have a NGPC now? Did you 15 years ago?

The one on Alma School and Elliot. I also found Metal Slug 2nd Mission at the Fallout Games in Scottsdale. That was one of the last NGPC i was actively looking for.
  13. Decepticreep

Google Chrome Deems N-G Dangerous

I just thought it was funny.
  14. Decepticreep

Nintendo announces its "Flashback" NES Console The NES Classic Edition

I saw this last night and I said fuck it. Fucking flippers.