Recent content by DevilRedeemed

1. DevilRedeemed

Street Fighter VI

Grumble grumble. I hate it Fuck I'm old
  2. DevilRedeemed

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Got a head tattoo some months back. I really like it but I'm ambivalent as to wether I should have done so in the first place. Then again its how I feel every other time I get tattooed.
  3. DevilRedeemed

Your favourite music collabs

Not talking about the obvious and undoubtedly good Freddy Bowie thing. What stands out for you as something special. If you can share the song itself here even better. I'll give it a think myself too
  4. DevilRedeemed

Ohms the new Deftones album

They just put this out and I'm listening to it right now. I love it already. Feels streamlined and engaged. The last great album they put out before this in my mind was Diamond Eyes, with Gore being a misstep, hard to listen to for me. I would rate this higher than Diamond Eyes to be honest...
  5. DevilRedeemed

Crazy Games and Warp

Shinya Nishigaki and Kenji Eno... such amazing talents. I guess they stood out for me because what they released was mostly for Sega platforms. Blue Stinger and Illbleed where so broken and busted and yet I loved those games. Illbleed in particular is a weird spectacular mess. And the D, Enemy...
  6. DevilRedeemed

What do you consider to be the most impressive looking-sounding-playing 32bit era game?

Was watching Sega Lord X talk about Panzer Dragoon Zwei and it brought back memories. I'm hard pushed to recall a more impressive game in terms of the realization of the world the game is set in. It's not just a technical marvel, it's conceptually sophisticated to a degree that sets it apart...
  7. DevilRedeemed

Preparing for quarantine

The above mother fucker in question gives me this vibe
  8. DevilRedeemed

Happy birthday Karou you crazy bastid

Nightmare Karou on any given Saturday night looking for some action
  9. DevilRedeemed

Happy birthday Karou you crazy bastid

Have a good one.
  10. DevilRedeemed

Any game have a special ending for 1cc' or fastest speed run?

Since they are a thing amongst gamers these days, admittedly of older games, but I wonder if indie developpers have ever caught on to such an idea? The speed run thing would need online leader board access type thing. But well yeah was just wondering because yeah
  11. DevilRedeemed

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

SNK Doc Holliday? Edit: a hedonist who walks a fine line between vice and virtue (this is not accurate but fuck it, let us prevail) Intimately acquainted with death, and so they kill knowing that they will soon die, prematurely. This insight coupled with a particular innate sensibility turns...
  12. DevilRedeemed

Game design superstars

Was thinking about this the other day. The era of the game designer as some sort of celebrity seems to me to have passed. You still have Miyamoto touted as videogame pope, and assorted old school designers carrying their own weight, Kojima and the like. And then there's Hidetaka Miyazaki who is...
  13. DevilRedeemed

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

I got no stake in this game baby, just calling it how it is
  14. DevilRedeemed

Boris wins

Was there any doubt this would happen? A strong win to boot. Corbyn was born to lose, as is Sanders. There's no place for these guys at the helm. Labour/Democrats will win when they find themselves another Blair/Clinton/Obama. Celebrity is everything.