Recent content by discgolfer72

1. discgolfer72

anyone dealt with caveman_games on ebay

just sold 2 carts on ebay to a guy named caveman_games since the games sold this guy has been up my ass first he bitched about shipping and was pissed when i would not combine (i charged 12$ each cart and my actual cost to ship is 10.89 each to ship ) i told the guy that i has goin g on a...
  2. discgolfer72

pony mark IV monitor parts source

just snagged a candy cab with a dual rez monitor in it the monitor is chirping at me so im asuming i have a hot and or flyback problem does anyone have a source for chassis parts on these
  3. discgolfer72

ahhhh much better

well finaly was able to get a 25 inch monitor for my original neo 2 slot and after about 4 hours of monitor swaping my neo 2 slot is really a neo 2 slot lol had to pull the 25 incher from my dynamo cab (the mec attack monitor mounted the wrong way and would not work)and install it in my 2...
  4. discgolfer72

anyone wan tthis before i sledge it

just picked up this Mechanized Attack machine really just for the 25 inch monitor in it but after getting it home the whole machine is in overall great sheape and works flawless so im checking here first before i dismantle the thing and take the sledge o matic to it id take a good 25 inch...
  5. discgolfer72

channelmaniac need to rattle ur brain (2slot sound ?)

ok so i went and picked up this pos looks like its a sega cab but hard to tell since it has golden axe side art ,sega gremlin sticker inside ,allong with a star trek sticker inside i got it for almost nothing (50$) it has a great monitor and everything is working(after i re solderd the...
  6. discgolfer72

anyone got any exp making xp boot skins

been working on my pc setup got it pimped out with object dock and a few other skining apps but now im wanting to change my boot screen and for the life of me i cant find a good neo geo (or any arcade game other than pacman )boot screen if anyone has any exp can someone wip me up a good...
  7. discgolfer72

hyper neo 64?

ok so i have a chance to snagg this machine for dirt cheap but i did a little research and it seems that since its a driving game its can only play the driving games is it at all possible to convert the board to run all the games or was my source saying that it can only play driving games false
  8. discgolfer72

some people are on crack

ok this local used game store(gameco) has had this sitting in their store for around 4 years now in a non working state http://kansascity.craigslist.org/tag/1039254590.html i went in about a week ago to ask if he would sell a few of the games he had or sell the whole thing i offed him 150...
  9. discgolfer72

few ? on my new neo 2 slot

ok well as i posted in this thread http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192699 i picked up a descent 2 slot cab minus the monitor for 100$ my plans were to use the 2 slot board in my dynamo cab but due to its stereo being wired wrong i cound not do that i was going to do the mono...
  10. discgolfer72

can i make a 2f mono

i just picked up a mv2f board so i could play my neo games on my dyanmo jamma cab that has a 25 inch monitor it works great (its a time killers cab xo alread is wired for 4 buttons per player) but i really hate hearing only 1 channel of sound is there a way i can jumper the board so it outputs...
  11. discgolfer72

will having -5v hokked mess up my 1 slot

i just got a time killers cab and im pretty shure its wired with the - 5v attached id like to plug my jamma mv1ft in it since it has a sweet 25 inch monitor but need to know if having the -5v hooked up will cause a problem
  12. discgolfer72

what ifany neo games were ported to game gear

hey all just snagged a game gear for free thrue freecycle i have been eyeing a neo geo pocket at my local vintage stock but its way over priced (50$ if they included the 2 games they have id buy it) so the new free game gear is going to have to get me my portable old school fix for now...
  13. discgolfer72

wtb any 2 button jamma games

im looking to buy any 2 button jamma games (my cab is wired jamma 2, 8 way joysticks,2 buttons per player ,and p1,p2 start buttons) horizintal games only looking to spend 10-30$ shipped (mabey willing to pay more for games i know) can only pay paypal only
  14. discgolfer72

ft: several mvs carts

i have a few mvs carts id like to trade for a few other games i have a low trader rating so i am willing to ship first for members with a trader rating of 15 or higher i have last resort traded to voltronbadass aero fighters 3 traded to VICE ACADEMY 88 super side kicks 3 im looking for...
  15. discgolfer72

anywhere to get moves sheets

hey looking to print up some moves sheets for all the kof and a few other mvs games for my neo 1 slot cab so when i have the games in people can have an idea of what moves to use (i know a few but when my buddies come over im tired of telling them the moves (that or them getting pissed because...