Recent content by djdelly

1. djdelly

Wanted AES system and two sticks

Looking to pick up a Neo Geo Aes system and a couple sticks. As long as it works, I don't care about the condition of the system. PM or email me with what you and what you are looking to get for it. Thanks, Erik
  2. djdelly

US Last Blade 2 home cart - the one with the ripped insert and no manual

Who wants to be next in line to have this home cart in their possession? The cart is in great shape and the rest not so much. No clue what happened to the manual and no clue how the insert was originally torn. make me an offer and or feel free to discuss the worth of the cart...
  3. djdelly

New England

Problems with the website have me a little bummed, but here's the FB page for those interested. It's bare and basic but hey it's better than nothing. and for the non FB people here are the two logo's that we are using.
  4. djdelly

48 years and 4 months later Dylan releases a video for "Like a Rolling Stone"

it's interactive and amazing. http://video.bobdylan.com/desktop.html
  5. djdelly

What are you listening to at the moment?

and then man created this https://soundcloud.com/scottmelker
  6. djdelly

Halloween 2013: who's doing what

What's everyone got going on tonight for Halloween?
  7. djdelly

Today is the 75th anniversary of Orson welles reading War of the worlds

I know some of the mass hysteria was an exaggeration in the reporting, but still pretty impressive that the production of the piece was so solid it had people convinced Martians were invading the earth.
  8. djdelly

WTB: Working Naomi Dimm board

pm or email if you have one for sale with a shipped price to 33701.
  9. djdelly

WTB: Real Bout Special MVS and AES

looking to pick up both.... so email me if you are looking to sell... djdelly@gmail.com
  10. djdelly

WTB: E2/E3 CPl 2L12B & CPS3 Third Strike us/jp

Looking to pick up another 2L12B CP and a us or jp Third Strike CPS3 set up. please email me at djdelly@gmail.com if you are looking to sell. delly
  11. djdelly

PSPGo has been hacked

lol handheld forum... more people will see it here. It must be installed on a PSPgo with 6.20 firmware. PSPgo running Kingdom hearts It will be nice to get to play all my older UMD games on my go.
  12. djdelly

MN roll call?

Amanda and I are back 12/25-12/31 ( 6 am flight :vik:) so what's the plan?
  13. djdelly

Hexyz Force

Anyone play it? it's $15 on PSN right now and i'm craving some turn based RPG action.
  14. djdelly

time traveler caught on film.... in 1928?

link to story Y6a4T2tJaSU&feature
  15. djdelly

RIP Eyedea

sad day for hip hop music 40MA0pl7Oa0 NIcuDQ2uwkE z9-eKhCukW8