Recent content by djspringate

1. D

Is there any way to play KOF 2002UM on AES/MVS?

True - I guess 360 2002 UM is the best way to play on a CRT
  2. D

So how many of you goobs own NGH/AES games?

I don’t disagree. Felt pretty bad about it and rightly so.
  3. D

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Probably Samurai Spirits next
  4. D

I will if i can find a cheap Japanese one!
  5. D

Got my first ever ‘real’ AES game today! Super pleased with the condition! (Also posted a picture of my other games so you know what I mean by ‘real’)
  6. D

yeah I thought as much. mostly I was hoping for system/balance changes
  7. D

I fear this is a dumb question but I have to ask. Did anyone do some kind of hack?
  8. D

Neither but leaning towards the latter I guess?
  9. D

I was really close to selling my AES recently, just a few weeks ago.. I got it out of the loft to post it, played some Last Blade and now IM BACK BABY (felt bad refunding the person on eBay and apologised but they understood the pain of letting it go. I just couldn’t do it.)
  10. D

FOR SALE: NOS (New Old Stock) Neo Geo CD Special (NEAR NIB CRYSTAL BLUE SLIM LINE NGPC SYSTEM NOW SOLD)

He’s just about got me beat! (He’s right though, that’s a nice NGPC!)
  11. D

FS: KOF 94 MVS LOOSE

£5 + postage + ebay fees £10 all in, in the UK. It's an original though - I checked it out.
  12. D

WTB: NGPC Card Fighter's Clash (SNK Edition) English

Anyone know where I can get an English Neo Pocket Card Fighter's Clash? Pref. the SNK edition? I want it in the box and with the manual - I know I can it on ebay as just the cart. but we all like mint here don't we :-)
  13. D

Rage of the Dragons MVS Kit MINT UK

For sale, a MINT Rage of the Dragons MVS kit: Matching serials, bubble bag, moves stickers etc., mini marquee and full marquee. £20 + postage. Drop me a PM. djspringate
  14. D

FS: Hyper 64 + Warrior's Rage

For sale: Boxed Hyper 64 Warrior's Rage KIT I want to sell them both together and am looking for £50 plus shipping. If anyone shows interest I'll post some pictures - if not they're going on ebay tomorrow.. I only accept PayPal - sorry guys.. Thanks, David
  15. D

FS: Hyper64 + Warrior's Rage MINT

I need to get rid of these items.. £60 not incl. shipping will get you a Hyper 64, boxed with instructions and all necessary leads + Samurai Shodown 64-2: Warrior's Rage (ACE GAME!!) Any queries please email me at djspringate@<removethis>mail.ru Paypal payment only. Sorry! Thanks, David