Recent content by DracoBlade

1. DracoBlade

Neo Geo CD SD Loader Sound Issues

Hey all! Not sure if anyone can help but ran into the same issues described in some capacity here with Furtekk's otherwise awesome NGCD SD loader. Specifically can't get The Last Blade 1 to load the audio tracks correctly--they're completely out of order based on the ISOs typically floating...
  2. DracoBlade

WTB MVS: SNK vs Capcom, King of the Monsters, Puzzle Bobble, more

Hey all! Looking to play some new games! English or Japanese labels, either works for me. Cart condition doesn’t matter as much as long as they are authentic and fully playable! If you happen to have any carts you’d like to part with, please reach out! Will pay via PayPal immediately...
  3. DracoBlade

The Last Blade Webcomic (Tapas)

Hey all! Not sure if it's been covered here (please strike me down if old/there's an existing thread) but thought I'd share a project I had the pleasure of working with some incredible artists and SNK to realize: adapting The Last Blade into an official webcomic! I won't bore anyone with too...
  4. DracoBlade

FOUND THANKS (Metal Slug 5)

Anyone have a copy they’d like to part with? With or without label, Japanese or English, as long as it’s authentic I’m interested! Last Metal Slug I need :) will PayPal ASAP!
  5. DracoBlade

Real talk: How do you cope with suicide?

My best friend took his life a few weeks ago. Twenty three y/o, shotgun. The funeral was a great celebration of life and I gave a eulogy that made people laugh instead of cry and I thought that was that in terms of the vicious emotions that have been clawing at me but I broke down tonight...
  6. DracoBlade

WTB: Prehistoric Isle 2 MVS (FOUND, THANKS)

Hey guys! Been awhile but finally looking to expand my MVS library and play some new, non fighting game, genre fare. Anyone ready to part with their copy? Don't care about condition really nor label/ language so long as it's authentic/original PCBs :) Please send pics of boards if possible...
  7. DracoBlade

A new light gun?

300k....goal. As much as I would love to see a fully realized LCD gun....
  8. DracoBlade

WTB: Blazing Star MVS

Anyone have a loose cart (or shock boxed for more $$) they'd be willing to pass on for a reasonable, non fleabay, fee? Dun care about region/condition so much (I just wanna play it on my cab!). PM me asking price (and pics if possible) and we can talk! Obviously, no fakes, please.
  9. DracoBlade

Original Xbox King of Fighters NeoWave Now Backwards Compatible on XB1

https://www.engadget.com/2017/10/23/xbox-one-original-xbox-backwards-compatibility-crimson-skies/ Boots right from the og Xbox disc. Honestly pretty neat! NeoWave was fun if nothing special, it had some sleek UI I guess. Also ponytail Geese is :drool:. Cool to see SNK supporting the initiative...
  10. DracoBlade

WTB: RGB Modded PC Engine DUO R (or RX)

Looking to buy an RGB modded PC Engine Duo R if someone's willing to sell at a fair price! Send pm and pics and we'll talk ;)
  11. DracoBlade

Supergun MAK Strike refuses to "remember" region switch?

It's a minor error but it seems like whenever I play Metal Slug, regardless of entering menus, soft-booting/resetting, then region switching to Japanese for red blood, my Supergun MAK Strike returns to a Europe region setting. Any ideas how to fix this? I'd prefer red blood rather than semen...
  12. DracoBlade

Metal Slug Neo Geo CD

Hey all, with the recent acquisition of my CMVS I have been shifting around my collection for some much needed streamlining and realized it might be time to part with my copy of Metal Slug for the NGCD. Rather than plop this on ebay, everyone here has been quite welcoming in the past so I'm...
  13. DracoBlade

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Went to PSX last year utterly unaware Yasuyuki Oda would be there. This time I didn't make the mistake again. Super stoked to have his signature on one of the best fighters of all time! He was pretty shocked to say the least when I lugged it out, never seen a Japanese developer smile like that...
  14. DracoBlade

[QUEST COMPLETE!] The Last Blade 2 ARRANGED Soundtrack (PLEASE BASED NG)

Hey guys, help a brother out. I've been lusting for the greater part of four years trying to find a copy of The Last Blade 2 Arranged soundtrack and I'm still soul searching :( I own the NGCD ports and MVS ports of both games as well as the NGPC game, and the Arranged trax of the first game...
  15. DracoBlade

Halloween Traditions (Games, Movies, Crimes?)

My favorite season has arrived and I gotta ask: Anyone else have some fun Halloween rituals they like to celebrate every year? I try to play through a Castlevania game every weekend of October leading up to the 31st (thinking Bloodlines, Rondo, SCIV, maybe Kid Dracula this year). Also try to...