Recent content by DreamTR

1. D

WTB: Neo Geo Battle Coliseum Marquee

Anyone have one available? I need one for a USA Atomiswave upright cabinet.
  2. D

Dedicated Irritating Maze Monitor Manual/Schematics?

Does anyone in here have any info on where I can find these? My monitor went out and I can't find anything about this Hitachi tube.
  3. D

WTB: Replacement monitor chassis for Blast City (Toshiba tube)

Anyone know where I can find one available now? I can't seem to locate anyone selling anything. I just need something compatible and working.
  4. D

Metal Slug X USA version Warning sticker on cart?

Just verifying that ALL of these original carts have the warning sticker, correct? No originals have been found without one?
  5. D

Who has any NGF custom game releases?

Really curious about this because I know from a conversion standpoint I always used to see photos and pics of them but honestly never seen anyone with the games themselves or who would even be interested in selling any... I have a Zupapa that I purchased from them when it came out along with an...
  6. D

Windjammers Players in Tennessee? Future Tournaments Coming for PS4 in Nashville!

Anyone interested? We're going to start having Ranbats on this when it is released!
  7. D

WTB: Legend of Success JOE AES Neo Geo Cart CIB

If anyone has one that is original and complete and are willing to part with, please let me know of a price. Thank you!
  8. D

WTB: Metal Slug X (JPN) AES, Blazing Star AES

If anyone has these complete and are assured originals, and are willing to sell, please contact me. Thank you!
  9. D

WTB: Magical drop 2 CIB Neo Geo AES Game

If anyone has a real authentic one and would like to sell please message me with a price, thank you!
  10. D

Tennessee Gatherings and Tournaments

Hey, does anyone in here play regularly in the TN area? I have two arcades in Nashville called Game Galaxy with a bunch of Neo Geo games and we have tournaments on them sometimes...KOF 98, MArk of the Wolves, etc
  11. D

Definitive List of post SNK releases for Neo Geo AES?

I am not sure if there is a definitive list in one place but I have not seen one. Trying to to find out what they all are in order to help fellow collectors that may not know. I know that the releases I can think of specifically: Treasures of the Carribean Bang Bang Busters Gunlord XYX Fast...
  12. D

WTB: Metal Slug AES Japan CIB COMPLETE

Looking for one of these complete and obviously original. If you really do have one and would consider selling please PM me. Yes, I know these cost a lot of money and I am willing to spend for it.
  13. D

WTB: Crossed Swords II AES

I missed out on this, if anyone has one to sell, please let me know!
  14. D

FS: MAS SYSTEMS Neo Geo Mini Stick (AES, CD, etc)

pics and info here, would take $130 shipped from anyone here interested. http://www.ebay.com/itm/121422038265