Recent content by driph

1. driph

NeoSD Pro CD support thread

I've only been following casually on the terraonion discord, but it looks like they pulled it while they work through some issues.
  2. driph

161-in-1 Game Breakdown

Since the names within the 60-in-1 menu are written in Chinese, I've put together a mini marquee to serve as a guide... for those of ya that are familiar with the various hacks out there, do I have these listed correctly? (legit roms in white, hacks in gray)
  3. driph

161-in-1 Game Breakdown

Has anyone tried out the 60-in-1 cart floating around? Just ordered one these week to see if it's any good, but the game list (and ordering and relative lack of hack versions) seems to be much better than others out there. $48, so I bought it for ease of use and to have Twinkle Star Sprites...
  4. driph

Wanted: NGPC Magical Drop Pocket

Just picked up my first NGPC, and would love to get ahold of a copy or two (for linked play) of Magical Drop Pocket... playing condition preferred, no need for the box, etc. (and while I'm at it, got other NGPC games to unload cheaply or recommend? Lemme know!
  5. driph

Monitors for a pair of IREM Madonnas

Picked up a couple IREM Madonnas last week, neither of em have monitors. Looks like they both originally came with the Nanao MS8-25F, which I imagine is fairly hard to find out here. Plus, wouldn't mind having the options of a tri rez monitor... What're you guys running in your candys? Any...
  6. driph

FREE dedicated Neo Geo cabinet [not mine]

It's posted up on KLOV, someone go get this! http://forums.webmagic.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1024381
  7. driph

Various trades for MVS carts

Hey all, looking build up my MVS cart collection and make room at the same time. I've got the following available for trades (and deals will be in your favor). As far as MVS carts go, I've only got a half dozen or so, so I'm open to just about anything (well, except fighters, Last Blade and SS2...
  8. driph

FS: Neo-Geo MVS power supply

Selling off the spare, was originally in an MVS-2-13 cabinet. Works fine, all the plugs are there for MVS plug n play goodness. Nonadjustable voltage model. $25 shipped
  9. driph

Neo-Geo MVS-2-13 restoration

Finally finished! The full writeup and progress pics are up on my site. Thanks to everyone here for helping out with board questions over the last couple weeks, and to eccs19 for his kick-ass vinyl reproduction work.
  10. driph

Samurai Shodown & Fatal Fury MVS

Couple cheap carts for sale... Samurai Shodown $10 Fatal Fury $15
  11. driph

FOUND

Hey all, looking for one of these, or similar: http://www.happcontrols.com/powersupplies/80007200.htm ...figured I'd ask to see if anyone here has an extra before ordering. Thanks!
  12. driph

FS: Paperboy, Super Monaco GP, Zombie Raid

Selling some cabinets here in Las Vegas... Super Monaco GP $250 OBO Game plays fine, wheel, shifters, and pedals all work. Cabinet is in solid condition, no water damage, and the sideart is decent. Paperboy $350 OBO Cabinet is in good shape, no water damage, control panel and marquee art both...
  13. driph

6 slot MVS troubleshooting (was No sound in Aero Fighters 2)

Hey all, fairly new to the Neo-Geo world so I'm just starting to learn the ropes... got a 6 slot in a mini cabinet up and running, and while pretty much everything plays well (after a good cleaning), I can't get the audio to work on my Aero Fighters 2 cart. Is there something in particular I...
  14. driph

LEFT PLAYER RIGHT PLAYER font

Anyone know the font for the LEFT PLAYER and RIGHT PLAYER artwork on Neo-Geo cabinet? I'm drawing up the artwork from the MVS-13 mini cab for eccs, but I want to get that wording as close as possible. It's some sort of grotesque font, I just can't find the exact one. Thanks!