Recent content by eastbayarb

1. E

RGB modded NES with 35 games and tons of extras (not mine)

Check this out: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221355373662 This isn't my auction ,but I have bought from the seller who is very honest.
  2. E

Free Showcase Cabinet in east bay area/north california

GONE! Please delete!
  3. E

Neo Geo MVS 4-slot PCB, 100-in-1, Supergun, more

Here's what I have for sale (package deal only, I will not sell anything separate, no trades, no exceptions): 1. Neo Geo MVS 4-slot PCB, custom painted. Works great! 2. 100-in-1 Neo Geo MVS multicart 3. Ninja Combat MVS cart 4. Baseball Stars MVS cart 5. Vogatek Supergun MKIII with SCART RGB...
  4. E

@@@FS: MANY GREAT ITEMS! PICS! LOOK!@@@

***If the ad is still up, I still have the items! NO TRADES! Free shipping in the USA!*** Got a lot of great items. Doing kind of a "spring cleaning" since I am moving and not taking everything with me and I need the cash. I have references on atariage, digitpress, neo-geo.com, gameTZ, and ebay...
  5. E

TONS of great items for sale! Great Prices!

Got a lot of great items. Doing kind of a "spring cleaning" since I am moving and not taking everything with me and I need the cash. I have references on atariage, digitpress, neo-geo.com, gameTZ, and ebay and I am a reputable seller. All prices do not include shipping. I am in the USA (94801...
  6. E

changing my username

I wish to be called, RGB_Gamer but I emailed the mods and no response. Any ideas? I also want my feedback to be transfered to my new name
  7. E

user name change on the forums?

I wish to be called, RGB_Gamer but I emailed the mods and no response. Any ideas? I also want my feedback to be transfered to my new name
  8. E

MV-1F + RGB output/unibios, SCART to component converter, Last Blade 2, 3 controllers

SOLD! I have a very unique consolized system for sale. Here is what is inlcuded: 1. MV-1F MVS PCB consolizedboard that has AES style RGB output connector (8-pin DIN). Comes with AC adaptor, SCART RGB cable. The JAMMA connector was not compromised, so you can still connect this to a cabinet...
  9. E

Installing Unibios on a 4-slot MVS? Instructions?

Do there exist somewhere some instructions on installing unibios on a 4-slot MVS board? Recommended materials needed? I searched on google and here and couldn't find them.
  10. E

Adding cheats to Unibios?

I know this is a noob question and I did do a search here and on google, but my consolized MV-1F has unibios 2.1. If I upgrade to 3.0, will that also update the amount of cheats? As of now, Metal Slug 3 has no cheats in 2.1. speaking of which, can someone direct me to a good site on updating a...
  11. E

Have MVS with unibios 2.1 - no blood ?

i have an MVS board and playing Metal Slug 2. Set the Unibios to Japanese region, and playing in Arcade mode. How come when people die, it is white blood instead of red? I did some research and set it to Japanese region, Home mode and changed the language to Japanese, but still nothing. I did a...
  12. E

Sony PVM-2530 broadcast RGB monitor (USA/California - Berkeley)t

I have for sale a Sony PVM-2530 RGB monitor. for those that don't know, this monitor provides the VERY BEST possible picture for old school video game and arcade systems. If you haven't seen old school video games in RGB, you are really missing out! I am including RGB cables compatible with the...
  13. E

$150 for a 4-slot neo cab - good deal?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ele/1014379976.html is this a good deal? guys says monitor works and there is a 4-slot board inside that also works.
  14. E

My MVS carts for sale (bare carts only) - MAKE ME AN OFFER!

***PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER, DON'T ASK ME, "HOW MUCH FOR THIS?" Reffer to this link for current suggested prices: http://www.neo-geo.com/mvs/mvs.html I have some MVS cartridges (bare cartridge only, no shockboxes, marquees, etc) for sale. They all work fine. I really just need the money, no...
  15. E

WANTED: Consolized MVS with AES/Genesis1 style RGB connector. Trade for my...?

I am looking for a consolized MVS system (I really don't care which one it is, but would be nice to have one that has game pad connectors). It MUST have unibios installed, as well as Neo Geo AES/Genesis1 style RGB connectors (not component video). Would be nice if it was a 4-slot or 6-slot I...