Recent content by ebichu

1. E

Neo Geo AES 1st revision flickers all the time

Sadly no difference after changing everything. I attached a photo where you can see what resistors and what cons I changed. The resistors are 75Ohm now, the Cons are 470uF ones. Any more suggestions? :/
  2. E

Neo Geo AES 1st revision flickers all the time

Hey guys, recently got a Neo Geo 1st revision with flicker problems. I recorded a video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANOqKMWStCQ What I already did: - Cleaning the cart slot - Cleaning the cartridge - tested 2 RGB Cables - had a look on the DIN Connector's soldering points - changed the...
  3. E

Neo Geo AES Work Ram Error

Hi there! I got a NG AES here which is showing a solid red screen after powering on without a game - Work Ram Error. After checking the traces I found some damaged ones, caused by some kind of lquid I bet. Here you go (click to enlarge): After checking the traces I figured out that the left...
  4. E

NG Emulators and UniBios possible?

Hey there.. I was wondering on how to get the newer Unibios releases working with any NG Emulator. I just can get the 1.3 Unibios to work. All newer Versions are not recognized properly. Is there any hint? Hope it's okay to ask around here (I do own the original Hardware..!).
  5. E

Unibios & AES Bios together?

Hello! Is it possible to run both, the original AES and the Unibios in one AES Console via Switch? If yes, how?
  6. E

Neo Geo AES PCB description / Layout?

Hey there, is there any PCB Layout / Blueprint / Description for the NGH System? Like what chip is responsible for what etc..? If not, can anyone describe me the main (big) chips on the board? Thanks!
  7. E

Neo Geo won't boot (now with Video!)

Hello there, I got a defective Neo Geo AES System which won't boot anymore. When I got it I put in a Game and switched it on. It only brings the "Neo Geo" Logo while playing the jingle, then it "reboots" and the same procedure happens again. First thing I thought was that the Bios may have...