Recent content by ECZangief

1. ECZangief

Is Paul Ryan important?

2. ECZangief

WTS: Rotary pcb Humble Bundle

Its time for the Giefmeister pcb shelf to go in a different direction. Looking to sell my SNK/Data East/etc Rotary games and ephemera as a lot. First off, I've got two pair of sticks. Both are SNK make. One pair rotary sticks, one pair optical rotary sticks (for Cal. 50 and Touchdown Fever)...
  3. ECZangief

*****UPDATES*******FS: The ECZANGEIF is a COLLECTARD and a FAGET sales thread

***** EDIT: I need a couple of Saturn controllers (the good kind). Something sexy I.e. Leopard print or another limited edition. Or a Nights controller or something. I'll trade you something sick. _________ ********* I just found a box of random shit. God knows why I have some of this stuff...
  4. ECZangief

FS: Vega DX supergun harness, some other shit

Anybody want this Vega 9000 DX harness I have for some reason? Cost of shipping plus a 40oz. Otherwise I'm gonna chop n screw with it for my own ends. ---/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/////-//--//-//------~ Have a bunch of projekts that arent worth my sweet time. 50 shipped for a lot of it in the CONUS...
  5. ECZangief

WTB: Expensive-ass PCB. Mad Motor, Osman kit, Nichibutsu stuff or something

Looking for Mitchell's Werewolf Motorcycle club sim Mad Motor. Also would like Strider, conversion will do Psycho Soldier Amatelass / Soldier Girl Amazon and/or Ninja Emaki PuLiRuLa Osman pcb paper and cardboard pretty sure there are other ones too kINDA WANT A jALECO CAB T0O...
  6. ECZangief

Neo Turf Masters tee

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/hibachishop/-A104876926#!-A104876926 Not mine, just thought it was cool.
  7. ECZangief

WTB: Heavy Smash DECO

Looking for a Heavy Smash pcb. Windjammers no longer gets me off. Paying top dollah or trading sexy items.
  8. ECZangief

WTLeech: US/JP Dreamcast, ps360+ pcb

Looking for a cheapo bare bones DC console. Controller and memory card a plus. Don't need any cables unless its VGA. Need one or two DCs for spares. Additionally, looking to buy a ps360+ pcb.
  9. ECZangief

Jaleco Pony table - Restoration

I think that actually was its original color Cranky-poo Edit. They did make them in Red and Green... heres a shittastic pic: (with no provenance)
  10. ECZangief

FS: LS-30 Rotary Sticks

Seimitsu LS-30: The actual rotary mechanisms have all been fully refurbed by me. Broke them down 100%, then cleaned and lubricated. Should be good to go for a LONG while. The metal plates have been treated to remove surface rust. Some slight pitting remains but they are much better than they...
  11. ECZangief

Blast City Club

No thx. There is only Athena: :keke::keke::keke::keke:
  12. ECZangief

I received today...

. HYMEN RIDERS GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 FOOK YA!!! YET ANOTHER GET ON THE ROAD TOWARDS TOTAL GETAMINATION. AND YET ANPTHER SACRELIGIUOS(sic) GAME TO TOSS IN THE HEAD TO HEAD CABINETS AND MAKE THOSE FIGHTING GAME HIPSTERS CRY. This game is great its like a head to head rally bike. and the honeys...
  13. ECZangief

Blast City Club

It's timed off of my YAJ watchlist so I can't provide a link, but there was recently a custom made FW panel with scratch-built spinners that sold for between 700-1000usd.