Recent content by EllertMichael

1. EllertMichael

Black Friday deals...

What was your total? So far I've found the best Everdrive prices are at Retrogate Shop
  2. EllertMichael

NG.com Beer Thread/Beer Discussion

Cracked open my 2015 KBS to cap off the Bruins season. Cheers, fellas!
  3. EllertMichael

NHL

No doubt. And to make matters worse Detroit lost today but still clinch over the B's due to having one more ROW (39-38) If Philly somehow shits the bed and loses both their last two games B's still make the playoffs, but would face the Caps in the 1st round :angry: Maybe Marchy should've been...
  4. EllertMichael

Sega CD Revenge of the Ninja

Fixed.
  5. EllertMichael

1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club

:lolz: I just spit beer all over my keyboard.
  6. EllertMichael

SOLD! Magical Drop II MVS

Up for sale is my loose cart of Magical Drop II (MVS). Fake label, legit boards. Works great! Shell isn't gonna win any beauty pageants, but if you're buying a cart with a fake label then most likely you're just down to GAME anyway. ;) Giant pics behind spoiler tag: $30 shipped in the US...
  7. EllertMichael

1cc Shirts spams the ZDTF (Feedback thread)

Original Thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?243705-1cc-T-Shirt-of-the-Month-Club It's been brought to my attention that feedback cannot be left from a thread in the Off-Site Commerce section. At first I was hesitant to make this thread, since I'm using a storenvy to easily...
  8. EllertMichael

you snooze, you lose :D

Shishin never speaks. But if he did, he would say that's one fucking CLEAN Guwange.
  9. EllertMichael

1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club

1cc Shirts - T-Shirt of the Month Club - 1cc.storenvy.com Here's how it works: -New shirts will be announced on the 1st of every month. -Orders will be open until the 20th, allowing us enough time to print and mail all the shirts before the end of the month when we'll start the process all...
  10. EllertMichael

Avoid CheapGameStuff on eBay

I paid for a PSX SCART cable from them on eBay on March 20th with an Estimated Delivery between Tue. Mar. 26 - Mon. Apr. 1. Since they are based out of CT and I'm in MA it should have only taken a couple days. April 3rd rolls around and the item is still not marked out for shipping. So I...
  11. EllertMichael

WTB: oXBOX & PSX SCART Cables

Looking for 1st gen Xbox (not 360) & PSX Euro SCART cables. Official Microsoft & Sony cables preferred. Please let me know if you have any for sale.
  12. EllertMichael

SOLD! MVS-4-25 rev. 3 - $400

SOLD!!! Thanks for the interest! :)
  13. EllertMichael

CRT Fetish Thread

I used to rock a Sony PVM20N2U but I gave it to andsuchisdeath when I got my Big Red I needed the space and I've already got a dedicated TATE tv (Sony WEGA KV-27FS13)
  14. EllertMichael

Windjammers Attract Mode Resetting MVS

I've had my Windjammers cart for 7 or 8 months now and it has never given me any problems. Recently it has been booting the title screen and then resetting my 4 slot board (no matter which slot it is in) right before it would normally go into the attract mode. However, I can start the game at...