Recent content by EMAGDNIM

1. EMAGDNIM

*PICS*Would anyone be interested in some J-PS2 joysticks I have in my collection?

I've noticed that I've got a few so I'm going to get rid of some. I've got a Soul Calibur 2 and Guilty Gear (both Hori Japanese imports) in the original boxes that I'm willing to part with. Let me know as I can take pics and whatnot. Shoot me an offer...
  2. EMAGDNIM

FS: Wario Ware: Smooth Moves & Wiimote

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (mint condition) - $35 Wiimote: $35 I take paypal and I've got some feedback.
  3. EMAGDNIM

FS: Nintendo Wii System!!!

Yeah I'm selling my Wii...The GF and I don't play it as much as we thought we would. System is complete and everything is in mint condition (I've kept the box so you'll recieve everything as it were new). Comes with Wii sports and one controller. $200 shipped. PM me here. I've got refs here...
  4. EMAGDNIM

FS: Apple 4GB iPod Mini Blue

I got a iPod video so I don't need two. I only used this one really for my car (I've got a HU that has iPod support). No scratches on the screen or anywhere on the iPod. It sat it my glove box most of the time. $70 US shipped. I've kept everything but the headphones. I'm pay pal verified...
  5. EMAGDNIM

FS: PS3 Resistance: FOM and RR7

Both in MINT condition. I didn't even read the manuals for either of the games. I'm selling them for $35US each shipped... PM me if interested...
  6. EMAGDNIM

Help with debate *next week Thursday*

Yeah, so I have this class with ethics and whatnot. I have to do a debate about "violence in the media does NOT create violence in society" I have to have 6-8 points to bring up but I don't really know where to start. So what are some serious issues that REALLY grind your gears when it comes to...
  7. EMAGDNIM

Any phones freaks on the forum? FS: Nokia E61

Yeah, its come time to sell off my phone...school is coming and I need some extra money. I'd love to keep it as its a well rounded business phone... Anyways... its up on ebay... check it out...
  8. EMAGDNIM

FS: Midnight Blue BB Pack [SCPH-50000MBNH]

I'm selling my J-PS2. Its the LE Midnight Blue BB Pack (The one with the HDD bundled in it. I've got the cables and matching controller that comes with it. This colour was a limited run and is in MINT condition. I'm selling it for $180 shipped. Will ship in original box wih a tracking number...
  9. EMAGDNIM

FS: Apple G5 DP 1.8GHz

Alright, I'm testing the waters. I'm thinking of selling my G5 desktop for a Apple laptop. I'm goign to need something portable soon and I think it will be a little bit of an overkill having a powerbook and a PowerMac. I've taken a quick pic but I can take more if you'd like. It will come with...
  10. EMAGDNIM

FS: IIDX RED

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/trickyab/DSC00194.jpg I'm selling it as I'm not that into IIDX anymore and I can't really get back into it. I thought a new mix would do it, but it's not for me anymore. My loss your gain. Its nit like new condition. I've played it a few times and it's...
  11. EMAGDNIM

FS: Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD Headunit w/ Ipod support *eBay*

I'm selling my Pioneer DVD (6.5" TFT LCD Screen and a DVD/CD player with an FM/AM Tuner) headunit with the Ipod support. I thought it was going to be for me but in the end, I really don't need it as much as I thought (Its still nice though LOL). Its in mint condition and there are no dead pixels...
  12. EMAGDNIM

FS: New Sony PS2 (SCPH-39010) *SEALED*

Yeah, I got one for cheap so I want to pass along the love... I got a new Sony PS2 SCPH-39010 that I'm going to sell for cheap...It's the bundle with the internet adaptor. So then, I'm selling it for $70... I'll pay for half of the shipping for it...I'll send it via Canada post with...
  13. EMAGDNIM

FS: Initial D Street Stage (PSP)

I've got a new sealed copy of the Asian version (Comes with a good english manual) for sale. I'm selling it because my friend didn't end up giving me the money for it, when I ordered one for myself. I'm selling it for $50 US shipped with tracking number in NA. I take pay pal and money...
  14. EMAGDNIM

WTB:White Ceramic Japanese PSP

I'm looking to get one sooner then later. Must be in mint condition (Boxed with all accessories), I don't care about dead pixels. Just as long as it's under 4-5 its cool with me. PM me your price or post it up here.
  15. EMAGDNIM

FS: XBox 360 W/ 4 Games up for grabs...($100 Starting Price)

Yeah, I'm selling my setup...I hate to do it...but I HAVE to. Hit me up with a email or PM if you have any questions... You can find my auction HERE!!! Everything is "Like New" condition. Sorry, not lookign for trades or anything. It's no reserve so its gotta go no matter what.