Recent content by Evan

1. Evan

MV1FT Watchdog repair

Yesterday I accidentally left my MVS on over night. It was still running when I checked it but it crashed as soon as I touched the cart. I reset the board but now I am getting a watchdog error. Attached is a video. Anyone have any ideas on where to start looking? Video:
  2. Evan

How to go about repainting this cabinet

Ok I know it’s been a while but I finally completely finished the cabinet. I initially half asses the side art by not sanding or painting; and therefore it adhered like shit. I finally decided to do everything properly and finish it. I properly sanded and repainted the side, added a hole for the...
  3. Evan

Athena game for ps1

This game is funnily bizarre. You can tell by this point SNK was really grasping at straws to diversify away from arcade games.
  4. Evan

Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden- was it ever translated?

I don't know why anyone would trust sending this guy money
  5. Evan

Trying to Review Every Neo Geo Game on Youtube

Love these videos, can't believe they've been coming out for over 6 years now lol. Definitely a treat to get though.
  6. Evan

Anyone have 150 bucks I can borrow?

You should try and get a cut. I mean at least take advantage of the dumbasses buying this.
  7. Evan

Anyone have 150 bucks I can borrow?

Why would anyone buy this
  8. Evan

FS: MVS Carts

Added KOF 2000
  9. Evan

Added two games
  10. Evan

Got a lot of broken MVS carts, need help repairing

I recently came into possession of many broken mvs carts for a good price. I am working on fixing them, and a good amount seem to have issues with roms. Attached are each cart and an image and diagnosis. For all of these I was wondering what eprom I need to buy to replace each type of chip and...
  11. Evan

Best EEPROM Programmer for neo Geo / other arcade stuff?

I recently came into possession of a lot of broken mvs carts. Some of these definitely have damaged roms. I was wondering if anyone had reccomensarions for an eeprom programmer to work on with neo Geo stuff? Also how do you know what type of ic to buy to program certain roms? Thanks.
  12. Evan

More to be added, going through a pile of untested games currently. All games are authentic. Cost doesn’t include shipping. PayPal F&F KOF 95: $50 SOLD KOF 99: $55 SOLD Savage Reign: $75 Super Sidekicks 3: $30 SOLD Magician Lord: $200 Puzzled: $100 SOLD KOF 2000: $65 SOLD Metal Slug: $75 (Has...
  13. Evan

FS: Neo Geo AES & 161-1(SOLD)

I’m selling my old Neo Geo AES. It has a Unibios installed but the soldering job is pretty ass. I did it when I was like 14 so it’s bad. RGB bypass mod is also installed. Comes with memory card, scart, hdmi cable and third party power supply. Also comes with 161-1. Also has s-video and stereo...
  14. Evan

Problem with Fatal Fury Special MVS Cart

Do you know what chip spec the p2 is? I was intending to buy an eeprom burner for my pgm and some more mvs carts I have on the way and I think ill just burn a chip to fix this.
  15. Evan

The most average Neo game you've played

Karnovs Revenge