Recent content by Finerion

1. Finerion

Finerion's B/S/T Emporium - List Updated 8/1

Updated: 8/1/2014 Feel free to make offers. I will definitely cut you a deal for multiple items. My wanted list can be found here: http://www.poobutton.com. Right now I am primarily looking for Sega Naomi, ST-V, Atomiswave, Neo Geo MVS, and Sega Master System games as well as a PS Vita system...
  2. Finerion

Amazing Saturday Finds

Hey there everyone. Just uploaded a two part video detailing my awesome finds from yesterday. A neighborhood garage sale combined with a couple of thrift stores yielded: *5 consoles *31 Games *Multiple accessories Check it out Part 1 here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0PPF0gPlpY and Part 2...
  3. Finerion

A Mystery Box of Gameboy Goodness

Hey there everyone. I've just uploaded an unboxing video where I tackle noiseredux's (from the Racketboy forums) Mystery Box #12. This was quite a surprising box and caught me completely off guard. You should definitely check out his Mystery Box thread...
  4. Finerion

Gaming on a Budget

As the father of a 6 month old and stay at home dad our family budget has been monitored pretty closely. That means not a lot of money to spend on acquiring high dollar items, big shopping trips, or every next gen console. To compensate I've become something of a bargain hunter. I don't pay...
  5. Finerion

WTB: Neo Geo Pocket Color

I am looking to buy a Neo Geo Pocket Color system, preferably with box and instructions. I prefer either stone blue or camo blue for the color, but I am open to other options. Mainly just need the system but we can negotiate if you have some games or accessories. Please PM a price including...
  6. Finerion

FS: MVS 1F, Sam Sho 1 kit, Metal Slug 2 Cart

All items have been taken. Thank you for your interest. MVS 1F: TAKEN Samurai Shodown 1 Kit: SOLD Metal Slug 2 with Yaton Shockbox and Mini Marquee: SOLD
  7. Finerion

FS: Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate and Soul Edge PCBs

I have for sale the following Jamma PCBs. Both boards are in excellent working order and were taken from working machines. My apologies on the quality of the screenshots. My test monitor needs a tune-up. I have pictures posted here. Payment via Paypal only please. Buyer pays first. All prices...
  8. Finerion

FS/FT: Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate and Soul Edge PCB sets

I have for sale the following Jamma PCBs. Both boards are in excellent working order and were taken from working machines. My apologies on the quality of the screenshots. My test monitor needs a tune-up. Buyer pays shipping. Payment via money order please. Domestic US buyers only. I will accept...
  9. Finerion

FT: World Heroes 1 and 2 MVS

World Heroes 2 is taken. World Heroes 1 is still available. I am open to trades for just about anything either arcade or console related so don't hesitate to make an offer. I have for trade World Heroes 1 & 2 MVS carts. Both carts are in excellent condition with clean cases and labels. World...
  10. Finerion

FS: Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate and Soul Edge PCB sets

I have for sale the following Jamma PCBs. Both boards are in excellent working order and were taken from working machines. My apologies on the quality of the screenshots. My test monitor needs a tune-up. Buyer pays shipping. Payment via money order please. Domestic US buyers only. I will accept...
  11. Finerion

FS or FT: MVS Carts

All sold. Thank you. I have the following games for sale or trade. Prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail for US orders, international shipping will be an additional charge. Pictures of all of the items can be viewed here. Payment to be made via Paypal to finerion@gmail.com Neo Geo...
  12. Finerion

FS or FT: MVS, Dreamcast, GC, Wii, DS, GBA

I have the following games for sale or trade. Prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail for US orders, international shipping will be an additional charge. Pictures of all of the items can be viewed here. Payment to be made via Paypal to finerion@gmail.com Neo Geo MVS: Fatal Fury 2 with...
  13. Finerion

WTB Soul Calibur Marquee

I am looking for a Soul Calibur Marquee in good condition as well as move lists. Definitely prefer NOS but lightly used will work as well. Please send pictures with PM. Thanks.
  14. Finerion

Neo Geo Pocket Color Ogre Battle Gaiden Original box

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I seem to have the original box and inserts for Ogre Battle Gaiden. No idea what happened to the game or my NGPC. :crying: Anyways, if you are interested then please e-mail me. finerion@gmail.com Thanks, Finerion
  15. Finerion

Fatal Fury Shock Box Insert

I am looking for a downloadable Fatal Fury Shock Box insert. Can anyone tell me where I can find one available for download?