Recent content by flashbackx

1. flashbackx

PC Engine Super System3 RGB Tech Support.

Here are the shots of el cheapo:
  2. flashbackx

PC Engine Super System3 RGB Tech Support.

Pictures of the Retro Access Csync cable for neosd: Best I could do :conf: Let me know if you need a better shot.
  3. flashbackx

PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Yes, I have 2 Csync cables from Retro Access that both the same issues for certain games. Ninja Scroll shows weird flickering and dimming... The color in Splatterhouse is completely faded and dim. The problem is definitely related to the cable... I changed it out for a cheapo cable from Amazon...
  4. flashbackx

Chiun was a white man!!!!??

Ben from Short Circuit was also a white boy: Shocking, I'm sure!
  5. flashbackx

What is the best Capcom Arcade Beat 'em Up?

Capcom arcade specifically... what is your favorite beat 'em up? They are numerous between the CPS 1 & 2; and they certainly get a little cookie cutter. I'm curious if there is a stand-out favorite. While I would say Captain Commando, it's probably due to nostalgic reasons than pure game...
  6. flashbackx

Analogue Nt mini

7. flashbackx

Hollywood tough guys with legit badass credentials

Paul Newmam Credentials: He's Paul Newman
  8. flashbackx

WTB - World Heroes Perfect MVS

World Heroes Perfect MVS One of the few remaining MVS carts I'd like to own. Loose/gamer condition/torn label is all good so long as the boards are legit. Thank you!!!
  9. flashbackx

Favorite Lesser-known Soundtracks?

I just went back and played Hard Corps Uprising. Not sure how I didn't realize it when I first played through... but the soundtrack is amazing! What are some other underrated game soundtracks that aren't often talked about?
  10. flashbackx

WTT- Super Everdrive V2 NEW Xenoblade Chronicles X NEW/Sealed

Please delete due to overwhelming disinterest :loco:
  11. flashbackx

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Not the most interesting, but I finally shocked my MVS carts.
  12. flashbackx

Baseball and the Neo Geo

You can certainly make the argument that Baseball Stars Pro, Baseball Stars 2 and 2020 are some of the best pick up and play sports games ever made. I love them all for different reason, but which do you think is the absolute best? I think most would say BS2 but I can really see a case made for...