Recent content by ForeverSublime

1. ForeverSublime

Q&A with Michael Beard, OG SNK Voice Actor

Hi future Mr. Beard reading this thread.
  2. ForeverSublime

Car Buying

Did they still do a credit check even though you paid cash?
  3. ForeverSublime

Name that shmup

The name of a shmup has escaped me for too long, so time to ask smart people. Thought it may have been Gekirindan or Batsugun, but doesn't appear to be the case. It's vertical/arcade. I believe I'm remembering the last level, which starts out in something like a jousting arena, or something...
  4. ForeverSublime

Biden 2020

Great reaction on the Biker Buddies' faces. Who'se lap is Biden grinding on, anyway? "Troll" / Not a shop?
  5. ForeverSublime

FS: MVS and AES games, NeoSaveMasta

USA members only. I may prefer to sell to members who have been around longer, even if you respond sooner. Payment by PayPal gift, Prices include shipping [Priority Mail, tracked, within the USA] MVS: Pic Metal Slug $100 Metal Slug 3 $100 Last Blade (Japanese Label) $100 Last Blade (English...
  6. ForeverSublime

Any runners out there?

My friend is an avid runner, and he's organizing a 50k in Bend, Oregon next month. I'm going to volunteer at aid stations for the runners - looks like beautiful country. I gave long distance a go, but it wasn't my forte. I enjoyed listening to books during the runs. . . but, I'm pretty good...
  7. ForeverSublime

FS: Japanese Home Carts

USA only. Paypal Gift. 1 cart per person (forgive me). Carts will be packed outside of cases to prevent further damage to inner trays. Includes shipping if you pay at mailbiter.com (just paypal me the remainder). Hope prices aren't shit, even without discounts. Save $5 If you have an...
  8. ForeverSublime

New Project: Save money on shipping (good for forum market)

www.mailbiter.com Think "Priceline for Postage". This should help you save money on shipping labels with an easy to use interface. So, next time you have a package give it a whirl and offer your feedback. If you are a member of any other forums (especially ones with a marketplace), please...
  9. ForeverSublime

Excellent article on Privacy issues - how your friends give you up to the man

Thanks for the 6 million sunblock, yellowpages.
  10. ForeverSublime

Excellent article on Privacy issues - how your friends give you up to the man

We've known credit card users can be identified with as little as two pieces of a transactional information, but it turns out identifying anonymous friends works in a similar way. These friends of so-and-so clearly didn't give permission to be identified, but these sorts of issues haven't been...
  11. ForeverSublime

Tierzoo - Animals explained through game meta (edu-tainment)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHsRtomD4twRf5WVHHk-cMw/videos Begin anywhere. Love some of the lingo, and it's understandable in context. "World's most difficult server" = Africa If you have kids, I think they may dig it. Reminds me of the Wildlife Treasury box...
  12. ForeverSublime

Which 6-button pad to buy for a genesis?

"Unknown brand" sadly. I don't have an original pad to compare it too, but if I remember the buttons on this are a little stiffer and the d-pad is a little more fluid. I dug them out and found a photo of one here: That photo is from a thread about third party controllers in this thread on...
  13. ForeverSublime

I am confused