Recent content by Forgotten_Freshness

1. Forgotten_Freshness

Wanted: MVS to AES converter (play MVS on an AES system?)

Hey guys. Been a long time since I've been around here because this place is dangerous for my wallet, but it's that time again and I may want to spend some money. :) I saw an auction last year or so that was an AES unit with an MVS converter on it (a separate unit that could be added or...
  2. Forgotten_Freshness

W: Hyper Duel (Saturn) - H: Judgement Silversword (WSC)

EDIT: Acquired Hyper Duel EDIT AGAIN: Judgement Silversword is back up for sale. User decided he did not want it. $165 shipped and insured or trade.
  3. Forgotten_Freshness

X-Men 4 Player Cabinet - Sound Problems - Help?

EDIT: Problem has been solved thanks to the input of arcademan! The issue he described was exactly what was wrong with the machine. Fires right up, works like a charm now that I cut the power to the ballast. YES! :help:I have a 4 Player Konami X-Men cabinet that I've had for a couple of years...
  4. Forgotten_Freshness

Problem w/ X-men 4 Player Cabinet - Any Help?

I have a 4 Player Konami X-Men cabinet that I've had for a couple of years now. Recently, the cabinet has started giving me a lot of feedback through the speakers when the game starts (the feedback is over the game volume, which is still existant). Occasionally, the feedback will become...
  5. Forgotten_Freshness

WANTED: Castlevania symphony of the Night - Tiger Handheld

Would prefer factory sealed. Will take used as well however. Please let me know if you have it, and what you'd like. Reply here and PM if possible. Thanks!
  6. Forgotten_Freshness

WANTED: Judgement Silversword (WonderSwan Color)

EDIT: Obtained. Thanks for the heads-up about it everyone!
  7. Forgotten_Freshness

FA: 402 NES cart collection, NGCD + Sat imports, MORE!

Priced to sell with cheap combined shipping! Blazing Lazers - TurboGrafx-16 Game http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000002968 Starting At $4.99 Ends: July 4, 2008 9:10:00 PM EDT Star Twins - Nintendo 64 Japan Import game (N64)...
  8. Forgotten_Freshness

WANTED: Metal Wolf Chaos for JPN Xbox

Have 2,000 or so items for trade. Would also buy depending on price. Please let me know. Thanks! PS: Would prefer this used as I'd just open a sealed one anyway. :)
  9. Forgotten_Freshness

Looking for a SuperGrafx System with games

Preferably complete. Will buy or trade. I have a store and can send you my entire store inventory list if needed. If you have a wanted item list, I can also just check that (it would be easier for me). Let me know what you have available through PM or reply here. Thanks!
  10. Forgotten_Freshness

Wanted: NGCD controller extension cables (do these exist)?

I haven't even shopped around to see if these are an item that's even available, but I figured I'd post anyway. I'm willing to buy or trade, if anyone has controller extensions for NGCD. I could also use them for AES. Any info is much appreciated. PM with offers if you have any.
  11. Forgotten_Freshness

Looking for: Chotetsu Brikin'ger / Iron Clad (NGCD)

I understand this is not easy to get, but I know this would be the only place to really obtain one. Looking for it complete and in Very Good+ condition. I have a LOT of games for trade, though not many of them are Neo Geo related (only about 7). Let me know if you have it, and if you want to...
  12. Forgotten_Freshness

Interest check: Factory Sealed Border Down (JP Dreamcast Import)

I acquired numerous sealed DC shmups in a trade over at GameTZ a few months ago, and I finally replaced one of the sealed ones with an opened one thanks to Coryoon. Here I am offering up a factory sealed copy of Border Down. I would say it's in 9/10 sealed condition, with one tiny crack in the...