Recent content by fox

1. fox

Horrible MAMEcabs

And he only had $1600 in to it. What a bargain!
  2. fox

Anybody used a GAMEBOX (2012) jamma board / emulator?

Radiant Silvergun plays okay. Gauntlet Dark Legacy plays very slow, but is playable on the gamecube emulator dolphin just fine. Mine is a dual core 2.2 gig processor with 2 gigs of ram. Total invested in computer $75. The external hard drive pre set up with all the emulators and roms cost me $75...
  3. fox

That is what my hyperspin set up is running. Give me a game to try and I will let you know if it works. My system plays all good roms out there it seems
  4. fox

They are crap, Tried them, hate them. If you have to, go buy any dual core pc with 2 gigs of ram for about $75 and ad in Hyperspin software complete with mame and all emulators for about $75 on a external drive off ebay. You then need a $25 controller board and you are 10 times better then that...
  5. fox

I dont like the interface. a PC with hyperspin is so much better, and you can customize eaiser and make it the way you want it.
  6. fox

Tekken 5 dedicated arcade machine. Can it be disassembled?

If your old card readers work how much do you want for them? Send me a pm
  7. fox

I am missing that part of the manual. Can you please send it to me. Great grab for $100. What was missing? the main system?
  8. fox

Where are the pics of the $100 tekken 5 cab? I want to see what $100 got you.
  9. fox

Konami Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Terminal -- Convert? CP Options?

Was this at the card shop in roseville? If you want a sit down cab I have a tekken 5 I could sell you in Stillwater.
  10. fox

Moving a Candy Cabinet with an SUV?

I got one to fit in a PT cruiser with the rear seats out.
  11. fox

is this stupid or awesome?

If I were to change mine I would sell my system 356, going for about 600 on ebay and but in a modded xbox 360 with a tb HD loaded with all the fighting games, I saw a system like that somewhere online and I was jealous. I will probably leave mine stock, but if I did mod it, that is what I might...
  12. fox

what size screen is that? Do your card readers work? Mine were jammed with chuck e cheese tokens when I got it.
  13. fox

Can you take a pic from the side? I have the same cab, all original
  14. fox

sounds like you got a great deal. Guess i will have to lower the price of mine to $750. One of the card readers dont work but there is no burn in on the monitor, It is beautiful.
  15. fox

Do both of your card readers work? Only one of mine does. Mind if I ask what you had to give for it and it's overall condition?