Recent content by Foxen

1. F

WTT for Ghost Pilots

I am in need of a Ghost pilots and would like to trade a few games I have for one, if any in the list interst you please let me know... SS2 Blazing Star Baseball stars 2
  2. F

WTT: Blazing star and puzzle bobble

The games I have for trade are Blazing Star, Bust-a-Move and Samurai Shodown 2. The games I am looking for are: Pulstar Neo Turf Masters King of the Monsters 2 Ghost Pilot I know I won't get all of these but they are what I wan't let me know
  3. F

Metal Slug 1-4 for sale

I want to sell as a bundle. I'm asking $200.. Thanks, PM with questions and/or if interested. All work and have correct serials, and are Englist version.
  4. F

Arcade Stuff For Sale..!!

Ok here is what I have for sale, pm with your offers, and please provide your shipping zip so i can factor in the shipping: Spy Hunter Main PCB (tested and working) SOLD! Ikari Warriors 1 PCB (tested and working) 2x Nintendo (red tent) vs cpo's 2x black ultimate joysticks (micro-switch) 2x 8'...
  5. F

Selling some arcade stuff

Ok here is what I have for sale, pm with your offers, and please provide your shipping zip so i can factor in the shipping: Spy Hunter Main PCB (tested and working) Ikari Warriors 1 PCB (tested and working) 2x Nintendo (red tent) vs cpo's 2x black ultimate joysticks (micro-switch) 2x 8' black...
  6. F

MS4 with original box and decal PICS NOW

Title says it all, everything is original no boots or repos. Please offer away. Will provide pictures when I get off of work.
  7. F

Metal Slug 4 problem

Ok, I have a 4-slot and all the games work, but when I put my MS4 in it, it just skips over the game as though it isn't in the slot. When I put MS2 in it, it works fine. I also tested on someone else's neo and it works great. Any thoughts?
  8. F

Interested in a Candy cab, neo geo

Let me know, I really would like one.
  9. F

Need Spy Hunter pictures

Hello all, I need someone that can, post pictures of the power supply with the two fuse caps (black ones) So i can see the cap that I need. Thanks...
  10. F

Neo Geo stuff for sale

I'm selling the following: Neo-Geo 2slot Marquee Neo-Geo 2 slot Main board Top Players golf Samuri showdown 2 Let me know and please include shipping in your offers.
  11. F

S> CPS2 A+B boards for X-men vs Street Fighter

I'm asking 130 for the set. I will provide pictures and answer any questions you may have. The game was tested today and works great. For those aware of the klov issue, check on that site and you will see I have offered refunds to some, and am giving refunds to the rest this week. Please...
  12. F

CPS 2 Board, marquees, ect

I'm selling the following: Ikari Warriors wiring and 10 button set: CPS 2 blue board X-men vs Street Fighter (excellent cond. and works great): Rastan Marquee in beautiful condition: Nintendo VS Gradius Marquee in beautiful condition: Pyros Marquee superb condition: Renegade Marquee...
  13. F

Deguassing coil and monitor capping

I need a very good deguassing coil, anyone have a good source to get one. Also i'm new (never done it before) to capping a monitor, i was wondering if there where a guide or step-by-step to doing this. Thank you
  14. F

Rainbow coloring on monitor

Hey all, i have a x-men vs street fighter game and everything works great, except I'm getting some weird colors on my monitor. I can see all the details of the game great, the center of the screen has the right color but to the left and the right of the center it starts to get rainbowish. I...
  15. F

Spy Hunter Question

Hey all, if at all possible, could those who have this machine post some pictures of the guts of your machine. Most importantly the board to chassy, and the power supply and all the fuses.. I think i have a missing fuse? not sure though, all i get on my monitor is a red screen where i can...