Recent content by fr33m4n

1. F

Thinking of selling my MVS Collection!

Thank you guys!! Everyone here is helping me a lot! Here's what i have... I know that is not too much, but it was very fucking difficult to find these Kits! I won't sell anything yet, need to find out how much i have in my hands to see if the total will match, at least the same price that i had...
  2. F

Thinking of selling my MVS Collection!

Guys, Need a little help here. First of all, this is not a sales thread, so please people, don't send me PMs asking about prices and other stuff! Need to raise money for a family member who has became sick, so my first option is to sell my MVS stuff! The problem is that here in my country...
  3. F

Thinking of buying some MVS Kits (Arcade Shock)

Hello folks... I sent about 4 e-mails to Arcade Shock asking for some pictures of the MVS KOF Complete Collection that they have on the website. Asked about the real condition of the SS V MVS Kit too. 4 Weeks and no answer! I'm worried in spending that amount of money on the website, since i...
  4. F

WTB: NEO-GEO AES Old Stick Style

Must be complete (Plastic Bags and Manual) and the box in excellent condition(Like new)! Pay $100.00 + Shipping to Brazil!
  5. F

WTB (MVS Complete KITs)

I'm searching for these MVS KITs: World Heroes Series Art Of Fighting Series Fatal Fury Series (Including Garou - Mark of The Wolves) All the kits must be like new, or in perfect asthetic condition and US! I'm from Brazil!
  6. F

WTB Neo-Geo Bag BLUE Padded

Greetings from Brazil! Searching for a Neo-Geo bag (the blue padded one) Must be in good condition!