Recent content by Fuckwit1200

1. Fuckwit1200

Happy Birthday striderpunk

enjoy yourself. all the best. :D
  2. Fuckwit1200

Tetris Effect

:D :glee: here here. can't account for conversation outside the fact. :p
  3. Fuckwit1200

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

reservoir dogs and natural born killers, followed by feast 1 & 2. just because it's brainfodder, mindless entertainment. :D
  4. Fuckwit1200

cosigned for my mom.....biggest mistake

:D quoted this gem. all the way up to 18 huh? as for the asian piece, just look at how fucked their culture is vs the original west. NO original thought, just blind collectivism, there's DIRE consequences for dissent. yeah, it's true, yet grudgingly so. just hang around a typical family, be the...
  5. Fuckwit1200

Weekly Roundup 12-16-18

:D silpheed - lost planet, and XII stag for ps2. it's the soundtracks that.....:p [edit] correction.
  6. Fuckwit1200

Poor Lurker, Poor Collector, Poor Neo Geo Set

hello! :D have fun. there's no e-peen measurement of the hobby, disregard those that say otherwise. enjoy you time here. :p
  7. Fuckwit1200

Happy birthday Asid!

:D always a good day to kick back and watch the movie. have a brilliant day!
  8. Fuckwit1200

Official A/V Thread

was a bit of FU money, but all is well. https://www.panasonic.com/uk/support/discontinued-products/televisions/tx-50cx802b.html don't have any ?4k? resolution items, or was aware it supported it. one more limitation i've found that my older tube accounted for, was shared display, not found a...
  9. Fuckwit1200

I'm sorry, I went to mars for second. but I'm back now (and I got T-shirts for everybody!)

oh gaston, you disappoint. :( that would be MONEY first and foremost (for safety and security of child) then DUE care and attention. the law DOES legislate compassion via gunpoint, so.... :D
  10. Fuckwit1200

Metroid or Metroidvania?

thanks for that oliver, next time i play a game, i'll remember i'm at school getting schooled. there was something about the series, and you nailed it. think i've developed a hatred for the series now... i seek oblivion of belief in games, not a harsh dose of reality, i get that for free every...
  11. Fuckwit1200

Metroid or Metroidvania?

in spite of my age, missed out on the early metroid series, it was metroid prime and echoes for ngc that directed me toward the prior games. fantastic set, if corruption lacks pad controls. :D
  12. Fuckwit1200

What are you listening to at the moment?

Fleet game - border down [yasuhisa watanabe] :glee:
  13. Fuckwit1200

Show your Christmas thread.

:D that is COOL AS F...! sadly, not at all, just a low profiler, nobody i trust to share this finite time with. can't b arsed with the drama, fuck that noise with a 50 caliber AP round for a game of soldiers. the FOOD is my main priority during these times of exclusion and hatred! :p
  14. Fuckwit1200

What are you listening to at the moment?

Worlds collide [masashi hamauzu & cohorts] (japanese names are trolls to the english language, CUNTS! :mad:)
  15. Fuckwit1200

Wyo - Happy Birthday!

have a blitzkrieg of a blast. :D :bifta: same for all other coffin nail subjects missed. :p