Recent content by funkybuttlovin

1. F

Sale!!! MVS Carts

I'm looking to sell (possibly trade) these carts, I haven't kept up with values in quite some time so for now I'll be looking for offers. Prices are obo Neo-Geo MVS carts - Art of Fighting 3 - $31 Aggressors of Dark Kombat - with mini marquee $49 Fatal Fury - with mini marquee $20 Fatal Fury 2...
  2. F

FS: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Gameboy, Genesis, PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox360 + more

I am trying to thin out my video game collection to fund my new hobby. I will be adding items as I find them and posting pics of everything as I get the chance, if you would like additional pictures or different angles and such, feel free to ask and I'll try and get them for you asap. Hopefully...
  3. F

Lots of games and systems for sale/trade

I've got a bunch of stuff I could do without. I'm looking for moneys or Neo stuff(particularly MVS). I've taken some pictures of most of it which can be seen here... http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc320/FunkyButtLovins/ Some stuff I have without pictures yet include.. SNES Super Set...
  4. F

tons of junk FS/T NES to Xbox

I have a bunch of stuff taking up space that I want to sell or possibly trade if you have something I'm looking for. More will be added soon. Thanks for looking. NES: All cart only unless noted Widget (complete) Maniac Mansion Rad Racer II Megaman 3 Baseball Golf Duck Hunt (w/manual) Super...