Recent content by FuriousT

1. FuriousT

Free To Good Home(s) - Carts / Shockbox Inserts / Bios /

Hi, Have these surplus to requirements. ALL INSERTS GONE They're not perfect, but decent enough. Printed on standard stock paper from a laser printer. If you're willing to pay the postage, I'm willing to roll them up and put them in a tube for you. Take all you want, but use all you take...
  2. FuriousT

WTB: AES - Ninja Commando / MVS - Neo Drift Out, Pulstar

I'm UK based, but will buy worldwide. AES JAP or ENG - Should be complete in dencent condition. MVS JAP or ENG - Just the cart only. No boots. If you'd like to sell one, PM me. Thanks!
  3. FuriousT

MVS Burning Fight - Fatal Fury Special & Faulty AES Ghost Pilots

All moved to here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?227804-Free-To-Good-Home%28s%29-Carts-Shockbox-Inserts-Bios&p=3241895#post3241895
  4. FuriousT

SOLD

Gone to eBay Cheers
  5. FuriousT

SOLD

All gone. Thanks!
  6. FuriousT

WTB King Of The Monster 2 AES - US Box / Insert

Hi, The title speaks for itself. PM me if you have a spare insert for this game you'd like to sell. Thanks!
  7. FuriousT

Samurai Shodown: Duff Cart Or AES?

Hi All, I've got a Jap SS AES cart. My AES in a PAL one converted to 60hz. When I plug this cart in, sometimes the sound is all "white noise" on samples. Other times there is nothing. Other times it's fine, but the "Pan Pipes" on the intro seem distorted. Other games seem fine. I've cleaned...