Recent content by Gamefan

1. Gamefan

Happy Birthday, RAZO

Happy Birthday!
  2. Gamefan

I'm thinking of getting back into gaming.

Yeah, I was drunk on tequila when I replied.
  3. Gamefan

Very true. Scratch that system off the list then.
  4. Gamefan

Cool. The N64 would be last as while I like some games from the library, the other systems would take precedent.
  5. Gamefan

Thank you everyone, looks like I have some great options.
  6. Gamefan

Yagamikun, I am looking at mainly getting into Japanese To be more concise, I am looking to play games for the following systems: Super Famicom Saturn Dreamcast PlayStation PlayStion 2 I might look at others later.
  7. Gamefan

I am mainly looking to get into shoot-em-ups and fighters. In my first post I mention 32 bit gaming.
  8. Gamefan

Not planning on going the full emulation route. I am reading up on the MISTer options and may go for a packaged solution at some point. Since I still would like to get actual hardware, may look at going the Everdrive route. Appreciate all the feedback and options!
  9. Gamefan

SNES_Collector - yes, I am reading up on the various MISTer options. Looks nice and they look somewhat affordable for a complete solution.
  10. Gamefan

Hey Terry! I mean the affordable part. There are some games I know that will age like milk but some still are fun to play. My main genre I am looking to get back into is shoot-em-ups and fighters. Thanks!
  11. Gamefan

As the title states, looking to get back into gaming again. I am not a collector and am looking for a reasonable way to get back to enjoying games again. While I do like current games and know they are widely available, I am looking to get back to playing 16-Bit and 32-Bit gaming mostly. At...
  12. Gamefan

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Glad to see this thread has a life of its own. I am contemplating getting back into TF MP. Still have the Soundblaster MP boxed.
  13. Gamefan

SOLD***CL: Gaming Lenovo Legion Y740 17" - $1200***SOLD

Up for sale is a like new Iron Grey Lenovo Legion Y740 17" gaming laptop with original box. Craigslist Link: https://denver.craigslist.org/sys/d/denver-gaming-lenovo-legion-y740-17/7105431834.html This laptop is running all the latest hardware for best performance. This laptop retails for...