Recent content by Gaston

1. Gaston

A trio of birthdays: qube, HDRchampion and Gaston

Thanks guys!! I ended up slamming down jaegermeisters in the local pub with some friends. Hangovers are a bitch when you're 45. Getting old!
  2. Gaston

Happy Birthday LoneSage

Ultra belated but by no means less sincere; HBD!!
  3. Gaston

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

Looks great guys, good job!
  4. Gaston

NeoSD Pro loops back to menu

Ok, another update. This is the video of issue I'm running into: Setup: My retroelectronic supergun is connected to an arcade powersupply which provides both 12V and +5V (no -5V) to my MVS 1FZ w/ unibios 4which has a battery mod. I tweaked so that it delivers +5.1V to the supergun. I then...
  5. Gaston

NeoSD Pro loops back to menu

So, bought an NeoSD MVS Pro and right out of the gate I have an issue with games not loading. Running unibios 4.0 on an mvs1fz (tried multiple to exclude hardware) and an 2F. Downloaded the neo builder to create a set of valid neo files and put them on a class 10 sd card. Pro is running 1.7 R8...
  6. Gaston

MVS to PAL Scart No video or sound

I am using a retroelektronik supergun and an MVS 2-slot. I am connecting the jamma connector to the supergun which I power using an old arcade power supply which delivers exactly 5.2v to the board. The mvs is powered on since I see the red led on. The NeoSD cart seems to boot as well (orange led...
  7. Gaston

RIP Kazuhisa Hashimoto

:up::up::down::down::back::forw::back::forw:: B+A Thanks for all the memories!
  8. Gaston

NG DEV announces new shmup between April & June

Announced on their facebook page in a post regarding Kraut Buster 2nd run delivery update; "New NEOGEO game: The next new vertizontal NEOGEO shmup made by our CGI graphics team (Razion/Fast Striker) will be announced for MVS between April and June." Order now, play in 2034!
  9. Gaston

Alzheimers finally got the best of him - RIP pops!

So my dad had been suffering from Alzheimers for a couple of years and he finally passed away 14th November 2019 after a nasty struggle of about a week. He didn't drink or eat anymore and his ability to speak had already been gone for some time. He was also high on morfine most of the time and...
  10. Gaston

WTT: MVS Magician Lord, Zed Blade, KOF '98

Hi, Got a couple of doubles I don't use that I want to trade. All original and tested. Magician Lord US, torn label. Zed Blade JAP, markings on label kOF '98 US, ok label Looking for RBFF, WHP, FFSpecial, BaseBall Stars 2. Thanks for looking!
  11. Gaston

Anybody watch Chernobyl?

I was amazed by how good, yet bleak it is. Radiation sickness must be one of the most fucked up ways to go out. I get why we need nuclear energy but holy hell - when shit goes awry it's akin to the apocalypse.
  12. Gaston

Post Your Recent Purchases!

13. Gaston

Bitmap Books doing a book on Metal Slug franchise coming September 2019

More info: https://mailchi.mp/9fa9e3bbbded/bitmap-books-crpg-1703457 Preorders starting in July 2019 Release in September 2019
  14. Gaston

MiSTer FPGA Neo Geo core

15. Gaston

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I like a good troll, but this is REALLY a fake box amigo. Hope you didn't overpay just because 'the box is like new'. Anyhoo;