Recent content by Geekman1222

1. Geekman1222

things "I" sold to make money for this bottomless pit hobby

Lets just get this party started folks, let the Dumpster Fire community do its thing from here on out PS I didnt sell any of this shit
  2. Geekman1222

Best Knights of Valor to start on?

Just out of curiosity I played a few Knights of Valor games and they seemed pretty fun. Which is the best one to sorta sink your teeth in? Is there anything to watch out for when playing/tips, and about how long is the ride to beat one? Thanks
  3. Geekman1222

NVS4000 PSU for NAC

I just got my hands on an NVS4000. It does not have the little cable with the ferrite bead running from AC out to AC in. What is that for anyways? Anyways. Basically just asking the important things here. iirc you need some special harnesses for Stereo sound if your using RCA jacks. And JVS...
  4. Geekman1222

SOTM May 2018: DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu 1.5

Just had a monster run tonight on stream. Been practicing alot and i finally got that run to pull it all together Geekman1222 - 12,248,491,715- 2-5 - B/Strong - Steam
  5. Geekman1222

Rando Goodies for sale

got some goodies, need a bit of cash for some stuff coming in soon. Sega Game Gears Refurbished (Full cap replacement and board cleaning, brand new glass screen cover which resists scratches better) I can install an LCD screen for an extra cost. 65$ shipped. Work Example...
  6. Geekman1222

Rare new photo of NeoDogg found!

After many years waiting we finally found him
  7. Geekman1222

Famicom Disk System Repair/Adjustment

So I been playing around with these Famicom Disk System drives for a bit of which i have 2. Both give me error 22. From what i read error 22 could be multiple things, including Spindal misalignment I have no way of testing my 2 test diskettes either so im not positive but maybe if they are...
  8. Geekman1222

2x broken MVS 1 slots

MV1AX MV1FS I keep trying to fix these two broken MVS systems i got but i dont have the time anymore. One has a video ram error, the other has a color ram error The rams were replaced on both systems. The Video rams and color rams were replaced on the MV1FS and the 24pin rams were...
  9. Geekman1222

WTB/WTT PC Engine

Hey im looking for a PC Engine any kind of system really even a duo might work, preferably a Core II with a controller at least if you can help it. No bull shit here, Im only interested in a unit personally to play games on. I have always really loved the system and wanted one for a long...
  10. Geekman1222

Do you kno da wei?

Broodahs dis is the serious questions now answer :loco:
  11. Geekman1222

Whats the first arcade machine or game you ever got?

So I imagine alot of us have a cab / super gun / or AES. Or not thats cool too :) But for those of us that had gotten our first taste in the arcade hobby what was it and what got you started any interesting stories? For me I used to venture out to this retro game store / cafe to buy things...
  12. Geekman1222

Whats your favorite candy this year 2017?

I never actually posted a new thread in unrelated, I just always responded to other peoples. So I figured I would do something just for fun. Maybe this has been asked before so lets limit this to what you seemed to gravitate to most this year. So my favorite this year will have to be a 3...
  13. Geekman1222

Console Stuff (3DS Zelda 25th Edition)

I got this a long time ago as a collectors piece barely used it and instantly upgraded to an XL. The previous owner lost the box but never really used it other than for display as well. It needs a new loving home though, maybe it will get some more play time or something I really dont care...
  14. Geekman1222

(WTB) Candy Cab East Coast US

I have become very interested in buying a second candy cabinet lately, so I can have 1 Yoko and 1 Tate. PM me if you have any Christmas Candy to sell. I' am open to anything really as long as its in working condition and its Candy. It might be last min notice I would like to buy semi local...
  15. Geekman1222

All About Game Tengoku Crusin Mix

Game Tengoku, anyone played it before or got the new steam rerelease of the game. There should be an English patch coming early 2018 but anyways I have really enjoyed it. I watched some guys play on twitch and it looked super fun but I didnt play it until yesterday. It plays very well sharp...