Recent content by gemen

1. gemen

FS: KOF00 kit and 96 cart

KOF2000 kit, $65 KOF96 cart, $25 If you buy both, 70 shipped in US. KOF2002 kit, Sold KOF2003 kit, $old MS4 cart, box, shockbox. Serial number doesn't match. $old 1-slot cmvs, $old shipped.
  2. gemen

FS: MVS carts, partial kits and 4-slots boards

Hi NGF, Clean up some of MVS games I no longer play. Here are two 4-slots mother boards. First 4-slots board is not working, only showing the green screen, no feet, missing some screws. 30 bucks +20 dollars shipping. Second 4-slots partially works. #1 and #2 slots show the image, but no...
  3. gemen

FS: Sanwa stick and buttons

JoyJoy Kid, the last AES cart I have, SOLD Thanks for watch! gemen
  4. gemen

FS: NIB NG memory card, GBA, STV cart

Hi folks, I am cleaning out some stuffs from the closet. 1. Brand New Neo Geo memory card, it comes with everything. $45 SOLD 2. STV columns 97 cart with arts pack. $22 SOLD 3. GBA console and accessories $40 4. Flash Advance Linker and 128 mb car, cable. Offer? I...
  5. gemen

FS: 1 AES, 2 MVS games

AES Joyjoy kid -$40 MVS MS3 English full kit - $old [ MVS PB2 English full kit - $old Shipping included for US buyer. Thanks, gemen
  6. gemen

FS: US/JP AES game, and full kits

I have no time to play my Neo Geo games, it took me 4-5 years to get them, and I let them go now. I am not leaving neo geo, just hope these games can go to a good home. I don't hold games, sorry. The price includes the shipping for US buyer, priority mail with DC#. I take paypal and money...
  7. gemen

FS: AES/MVS games, US Gold system, pink bag.

Hello folks, I have not had many hours to play my neo geo games, feel maybe some of you will be interested in them. Here is the list. AES: Hardware: Like new complete boxed US Gold system, two controllers, all bags, console is like new, no visible scratches. I bought it from the original...
  8. gemen

JP AES Metal Slug 2 *SOLD*

Bought it on the forum last summer. Only put less than 5 hours on it. The only flaw is on the wear on the top edge of the front insert. Snaplock box, booklet, cart are all in near mint condition. *SOLD* If you need to see more pictures, please let me know. $330 shipped by priority mail in...
  9. gemen

wtb: Neo Geo AES 5v power supply

Has to be fully working condition, and original SNK product. Thanks.
  10. gemen

MVS kits and misc. Pics inside.

MVS RBFF2 US full kit, matching numbers, all art works, marks on the box, tapes arround the paper box. $110 shipped. 4slots marquee panel and card holder. $25 shipped. MVS AOF3 US full kit, matching numbers, all art works. $65 shipped in US. Sold MVS MSX US full kit, matching numbers, all...
  11. gemen

FS: US AES/MVS game/kits/parts.

4slots board, it has english chip installed, come with the cover, all slots works 100%. $210 shipped in US. lighting panel and inverter, I cannot get it to work, probably need new lighting panel.$25 shipped. MVS aof3 full US kit, mint condition,matching numbers, $80 shipped. MVS KOF98 full US...
  12. gemen

Looking for a Neo Hori stick

PM me if you have one. Thanks for the help!
  13. gemen

4 slots lighting panel.

Hi folks, I bought an invertor and 4 slots lighting panel, but it doesn't light up. Two wires were cut from the harness, so that I think they don't connect to the PCB. Where should they go to? How much is the voltage for the invetor? Thanks a lot for the help! gemen
  14. gemen

AES games, MVS 4 slot marquee

AES: US FF 1, one very small crack in the inner tray - $30 shipped. US Last Resort near mint - $100 shipped. MVS: 4slots large marquee $20 shipped. I can provide more pictures if you are interested in any. Please PM or email me. Price includes shipping cost for US buyers. I take...
  15. gemen

WTT/B: Neo Geo 1 slot marquee

Hi folks, I wtb a 1-slot marquee, I bought one but it has the wrong size. It needs to be 23 11/16" x 9 9/16" or similar like this. Please let me know if you have one. I have a 1-slot marquee, the size is about 7X24. Thanks for the help! gemen