Recent content by GeorgeM

1. GeorgeM

NEOGEO FLYERS

All in exellent condition from my old woody no rips tears etch, i have them on ebay atm but if anyone wants them from our forum they are welcome to them for £7 delivered. PS everyone welcome to them bar that thief FOXEN...
  2. GeorgeM

FOXEN SELLER STOLE MY MONEY

Still awaiting my £60 or $120 still athief beware folks.
  3. GeorgeM

Neogeo default sound/video cable woes

Hey folks can anyone recommend the quickest cheapest way so i can output at least stereo sound out of my jpn neogeo? any help appreciated. interested in picture enhancment also.
  4. GeorgeM

WRB neogeo AES boxes

would prefer from the uk as im not sure how much postge would be outside of uk, or even shockboxes if possible thank you.
  5. GeorgeM

FOXEN bad seller alert

Sorry to air our dirty laundry here but with all of us contacting mods multiple times and not getting any help whatsoever i have no where else to turn. It regards FOXEN selling metal slug carts 1-4 it seems he is just stringing us along now he says after promising to send out all the carts due...
  6. GeorgeM

Soccor Brawl from TOMCAT

Tom sold me a mvs soccor brawl as i threw out a want for this game, arrived in great time from lovely italy and wrapped really well it took me 5 mins to open it :) thank you tom and i will no douht buy from you again in the future bud KUDOS. :)
  7. GeorgeM

WTB MVS Soccor Brawl

If anyone can sort me out with a cheap one id be forever gratefull :)
  8. GeorgeM

Ubibios 2.3 help

Hi all just been over the official unibios site as ive just received my 1slot from ebay but it is sitting at 2.2, and there is no download for 2.3 anymore i could go hunting on google but would prefer to do it through a respectable site like neo-geo. If anyone can help me out to maybe get hold...
  9. GeorgeM

Hello everyone old git here.

Just want to say hi to you guys being a neo fan myself what better website to join as it is well recommended :) Own 1 neogeo mvs 6 slot + a 1slot with unibios fitted.